USA
Vacaville, California
About 25min away from Sacramento & like 45min away for San Francisco

1 Like

but for reals this time
Northern Virginia
USA

1 Like

Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia.

Iā€™m alone up here apart from an Indian on a carbon gt.

Work in Brisbane though and thereā€™s at least 3 people there because I built their boards. Donā€™t tell them you know where I live.

7 Likes

I have a100lb black German Shepherd, give her a belly rub when you get inside :grinning:

8 Likes

I currently live in Belmar, NJ closest big city is Asbury Park where Springsteen started at the Stone Pony.

1 Like

Naw we just need to get the scene going in texas spread the esk8 love

2 Likes

USA
Buffalo, NY

3 Likes

Did you know there are certain tribes in Hawaii that think black dogs taste the best?

Not relevant hereā€¦just a fun fact for ya!

4 Likes

Add to the maps peeps!

For anyone wondering how to add a pin:

8 Likes

How many damn names does it take to name you place?! I feel like Iā€™d need an extra long mailing label to send you something.

2 Likes

I beat someones ass for stealing my gear, Iā€™d kill over my dog. Sheā€™s a good girl! :grinning:

5 Likes

Is this a new one or the same one from .builders?

I would never kill a dog btwā€¦iā€™d rather let a human die than a dog die. Dogs are the perfect creature, humans on the other hand, fuck them.

8 Likes

I sometimes wonder what we did to deserve dogā€™s.

5 Likes

Indonesia,
Timika, Papua

8 Likes

Not a damn thing, makes me want to be a better man! They bring so much light and joy to our house and lives!

Alright, Iā€™ve derailed the thread enough. Back to locations people!

1 Like

I see how it is

It tells me Google maps thingy has been discontinued

Raleigh, NC

Only ever seen one EUC, a few onewheels, a few (not rented) scooters, two e-bikes, and most of those people probably have left the city I live in because they were college kids commuting, like me. Since summer break started I have only seen one boosted mini, that one EUC, and one e-bike. Havenā€™t seen anyone on a DIY yet. ESK8 SCENE DRY OVER HERE. Gonna be rolling through my campus on my e-MTB next semester, everyone is gonna be like wtf is thatā€¦? Hopefully things pick up, gonna start an esk8 club for my college next semester.

2 Likes

Haha I was thinking the same when I posted my eastern Nc location! We get some crazy looks when on our boards, everyone is looking but luckily only have had questions asked and nothing negative said so far hahaha

1 Like