San Diego
Hill Tribes of Ramona

6 Likes

Edmonton, Alberta
Canada :canada:
Hit me up if you’re close.
We need MOAR.

2 Likes

I’m in Philadelphia PA. There’s a decent crew out here but only one other diy’er. My other buddy has a few psychotiller boards and a kaly 2.0 so that’s pretty neat. We’ve been trying pretty hard to recruit more people but our group ride size is nothing compared to DC or NYC. We struggle to get more than 10 people sometimes. Our recent Invasion ride we scheduled had more people from DC show up than Philly lol.

4 Likes

Downtown Saint Louis, Missouri, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

7 Likes

Damn, You probably already know but me and my brother live down in Hershey maybe we can some how get up there for a group ride when our boards are done.

Hershey, PA

2 Likes

I built a buddy of mine a really inexpensive hub board that he rides around in Ramona. He thought he was all alone lol

1 Like

Dude, me and @Juddymuddy will definitely come up some time to ride.

1 Like

El Dorado Hills, right by Folsom, CA, USA

Go Blue Hens!

2 Likes

France
Paris

2 Likes

Sneads ferry (Jacksonville) North Carolina USA
Glad to have found the hobby it is very addictive hahaha

In a car outside of @mmaners house stalking him silently…waiting for parts to reallocate to myself.

8 Likes

Denver Colorado

You fucks better be here this year for Thunder in the Mountains. One of the best times you’ll have all year.

4 Likes

USA

Ventura, CA

4 Likes

I’ll be expecting you to hand me a blunt while you wave at “bitches”

3 Likes

United States
Washington
Redmond (I don’t technically live there but it’s where all the group rides and fun esk8 events near me are)

3 Likes

USA
Southbury, Connecticut

1 Like

USA
Big Island of Hawaii
Keaau

Pretty sure im alone here as far as other builders, but I have seen one boosted rider near the mall in Hilo.

7 Likes

USA
California
Just outside of LA

Im also in Long Beach, Ca quite often. It’s pretty much my other home

2 Likes