ESK8 Sport LED Strip Controller Compatible with VESC/FSESC/Focbox

Very unfortunate you haven’t seen your own product before lol

2 Likes

I don’t think you need I2S for these lads, I ran a big chain of several hundred RGBW ones off an arduino uno using a library that’s basically just bit banging. With just RGB ones like the WS2812 it’s even easier, it’s within the frequency that can be done with not-even-super-low-level programming

It was buggy as shit with anything but i2s when we tried it.
We did a 15x15 matrix of LEDs to draw figures using a NRF52. i2s was the easiest way forward :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huh weird, I used SK6812 so maybe it’s specifically the 2812s but I was running a basic LCD UI/menu plus an IR interface and some funky animations. I think it was the neopixel library but my memory is a bit fuzzy

1 Like

If you were you’d say esk8 like a normal enthusiast

In which you use a stock photo of an esk8. Thought you were an enthusiast…

2 Likes

Which is (who would’ve thought) the image from the company of the product that said “user” is promoting.

I’m shocked and literally shaking.

2 Likes

They have 2 websites too. One in which alot of flipsky is being sold. Much innovation

2 Likes

I think flipsky also sells these controllers lol

1 Like

More, more ideas for my pictures will come from this website, and I thank this website for sharing. :thinking:
https://pixabay.com/

Like more websites that share pictures - pixabay . I don’t know if I am an enthusiast, but my friends and I love esk8

Thanks for all the comments and guesses. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy weekend everyone

Are you associated with Maxkgo in any way?

Esp8266 would be plenty of power for this