Esk8 SoCal Outlaw Series

Like I said, a 2wd lacroix was faster around a short track than my board or the mighty SRB boards.

3 Likes

Your only as good as your contact patch. The Lacroix was fast on a green track. As the race groove took rubber the Sixshooter was dominant and it seemed the laqroix lost grip. Rough ass concrete made for an interesting day. I put some tools in the to box from Sunday. :checkered_flag: Race3 pin drop coming soon. How is that French board spelled?

7 Likes

Lacroix *

2 Likes

Have ya met Damon? JK :grinning:

Bill does all the work leaving me free to start catty and bullshit arguments.

2 Likes
6 Likes

This!

If this doesn’t get you pumped for SOS #3, I have a forum u might like, ebate.bumblers.co, check it out.

3 Likes

I was already planning to attend and test out my Lofty Direct-drives, but the motor can decided to unscrew itself the night before the race… maybe round 3 if it’s not in some ridiculous place!!!

Urethane would not have done well at SOS#2

3 Likes

i aint askeered to race 'thane… and I have 105mm rubber too!

2 Likes

That comment just activated the beacon in LHB’s lair. Goodbye forever.

2 Likes

Hey @MoeStooge my man! Here’s a link to that Lil “track” right next to my pad (Anaheim Hills) that I ride a few times a week that I was telling you about that I feel wound Be a good and fun ass place to have 1/5 races for the outlaw event series. My thought would be to have 2 riders at a time take off keeping track of times obvi, having the best time from each 2 go to the wi. Derms best and slowest the losers beat. Lmk thoughts, input and if you want any other details or video/pics

4 Likes

Is it a loop around the reservoir? would be cool to do a few laps for a race

1 Like

3 Likes

Sure is. And that was my thought tom is like 2-3 laps per race. Takes about 4 minutes each lap if you’re Mobbin. @Arzamenable could prolly do it in a minute and change :joy::joy:

Do it, do it, do it

1 Like

Would need to find a way to close and secure the trail from public traffic.

2 Likes

Sick! Did I detect a hint of restraint @JaysTCB ? :face_with_monocle:… I didn’t see how close it was at the end there. Slow and steady wins the series :+1:. I was busy being the safety vehicle in the rear :grimacing: :call_me_hand:

Racers and non racers, get your shit together and come out. It’s a open playing field. Dead last in person is better than forum armchair General.

6 Likes

For SOS3, I’ve just about convinced my roommate Rob to come out. @Jansen @anon54720240 @Bobby @DEEIF and any SF baeskate guys should too.

I post pics of his board, so you can process how ridiculous it is. If he actually goes, he can could show you otherwise.

He’s faster around turns and more technical than I am. He tops Out at 40-45mph, but he still smokes me on long city runs.

9 Likes

I wish I could go… Got sports all that weekend :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Race #3 Back to Torrence.

Torrance
Torrance, CA 90505
https://maps.app.goo.gl/GQRBDXz733X9W1GRA

5 Likes