Esk8 Remotes: Garbage or Greatness!

Emailed the company who sell them

Will see reply

If it is much better to order from them free shipping and no vat or import tax

Revels new remote. The old red one was killer so I can only imagine how much better this will feel

Mini remote unbeatable performance been using one and has never ever failed me. Nice and cheap too. Amazing battery life, almost daily use and I get 3 months usage.

Ok, maybe not the best looks and aesthetics BUT the mini has been faithful so much so I bough another 2 incase I need them but my first one keeps going.

4 Likes

Are there any other remotes besides the MayTech one that are properly weather sealed? (It’s just so darn expensive!) Would love to hear what people who ride in the pouring rain are using.

I stock up on stuff I like as well.

Fix it with the Avio mini remote mod!

3 Likes

Looks like this one will be when it gets out for general sale…

1 Like

I have just the remote for flipsky vx1 as managed to brake the receiver

If anyone wants then contact me

The OSRR link points to a external forum thread that does not appear to be active. The esk8.news appears to be the actively updated thread:

3 Likes

I just updated the link, thanks for pointing it out.

While scroling the internets, I’ve seen a new upcoming remote, I remember it having “in built motor detection” feature, the brands name started with S, i in no way can recall that brand, anyone knows it?

Oh god, i remember it but i dont remember it

1 Like

SerpentBoards! I think…

1 Like

What about the GT2B Madmunkey mod? I have been using these remotes for the past almost 3 years and have never had a dropout. I love the travel of the trigger and the amount of control is what keeps me trying trying any kind of thumbwheel remote.

2 Likes

…or the ChoZen mod. GT2B FTW!

1 Like

How come you’re always the guy, with the help :smiley: yeah, that’s the one.
Side note, just noticed, that the actual motor detection feature is for FOC only.

2 Likes

Well I’ll be damned, the guy isn’t dead. What happened to the proton you were going to send me almost 6 months ago? You took my address and all but never sent anything.

2 Likes

I was going to send a free Proton and eat up the costs out of kindness, I’m never obliged to do so. Besides, after I learned that you were never a customer of mine, I cannot do it anymore. I’m also short on Protons as they are all sold out, and I’m working on the Proton X to be soon released.

1 Like

Wow… you’re right, I wasn’t your client, my brother was your client. He sold me your remote and told me all the info and sent me all his receipts for if/when I would have a problem with it. Which happened to be one of your first ones with no possibilities of updating it. You told me after 2 hours of not being able to do anything about it that for the troubles youd send me the proton. So you’re a vendor who lies to get rid of problems?

2 Likes

Get your brother to send it back.

2 Likes