Esk8 photo calendar 2024

Creating a new thread to avoid spamming the wallpaper thread.

@Evwan had the idea of making a calendar for 2024 with the best esk8 wallpapers from the thread. So here you can add images you think might fit certain months, and then we’ll do a vote / @Venom121212 will just pick the image he thinks is best for each month, if there are multiple.

This first post is a wiki, so you can add additional images to the months if you think they are worthy of being voted for.

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

12 Likes

I may have messed up someone’s edit and I’m sorry

We will have to crop the vertical images to the right horizontal ratio to fit a calendar page better. I love that April pic of the cherry blossoms so maybe we can just cut the street out.

Some calendar designs actually work better with vertical images / square aspect ratio.

But yeah, I like the cherry blossom pic and I think it should work fine cropped

1 Like

so we starting off the calendar with some vaporware :rofl: nice

3 Likes

I feel like someone must have a better winter photo to use. Heck, it’s snowy as shit in Latvia already so I could try to take something nice

2 Likes

Some great pics above. How about for June/July, hot months

3 Likes

I have some contenders :face_with_peeking_eye:

6 Likes

Just AI expand it. Ideally for calendars all of the images should be 4x5 cropped

1 Like

Is that really a thing ?

1 Like

Whoa that’s cool. Got a website doing it or software?

Photoshop generative fill. I have Photoshop if needed

1 Like

That first November pic is lit. But it seems dry in that picture more like an august pic.

1 Like

April joke still here :slight_smile:

Yeah, Photoshop. It’s a really cool integrated function of the crop tool. It’s amazing for certain scenarios. I’ve used it in thumbnails before in combo with the Patch tool, Clone, Content-aware heal, etc, to make images look a lot better.

Generative AI additions are also built in, so I could easily add like a snail (for example) to the path in this image. Just circle the spot, type “snail” and it’ll put it in there in a content-aware way.

2 Likes