Esk8.News T-Shirts Are Finally Available

If you hate recurring payments and don’t like paypal, you can now buy a shirt instead. Everything above cost goes to hosting fees and keeping this community going.

@M.Hboards hooked me up on these last year. I gave a few away at the event in Colorado last summer but the rest came home with me where they have been sitting in a box waiting for me to not be so damned busy. Now that COVID-19 has locked us all in our houses I’ve had more time to catch up and finally got around to listing them.

There are still several left in each size. S, M, L, XL, and XXL are available. If they run out and he’s still willing to get more made, i’ll try to get more.

5 Likes

damn it

2 Likes

ill buy one, but only because of the product photos, idk who that muy en fuego model is but i hope you guys paid him handsomely! A+

1 Like

Hey, I recognize that handsome t-shirt model!

1 Like

This might be worn under my LR armored hoodie but it’s still representing right?
(SOLD!)

1 Like

As long as you can tear off the hoodie like superman when appropriate.

1 Like

Can I get a T-shirt with you wearing that T-shirt? I can pay extra

1 Like

Germany-Group-Buy-Hooray … ???
:smiley: :smiley: :thinking:

Still up for group buy? im in netherlands

I still have plenty of these available if somebody wants to coordinate a single shipping point in the EU and do this group buy thing. I’ll even take $5 off.

2 Likes

Collecting potential buyers within eu. mostly netherlands esk8 community so far. waiting a few days or 1 week before ordering so decide now

2 Likes

Bump

Collected 4 peeps for 4 tees so far.
Let me hear you scream if you want it

1 Like

Gonna order merch in like 2 days.
If interested in a shirt let me know now would be the time.

1 Like

Ordering within 24 hours last call

1 Like

People can still join the group buy. Lhb didnt have all shirts in correct size. So he prints extra and a new version is being printed with it for the interested souls.

Shirts are printed and ready to ship. Last chance to get in on the group buy within eu.

Edit
group buy closed

1 Like