Esk8.news Official Store

hmm, isn’t it shipping from EU somehow? Shipping was too damn cheap (3,99 Euro) for stuff thats send over from US :smiley: Also the UI was in german/Euros for me. Maybe the people at the customs office will get another visit from me. Everything I get from US is getting there, for chinese stuff only every 4th item gets stuck …

2 Likes

I believe for EU orders they make the items in the EU. That would be the best way to explain the different prices and the low shipping costs.

1 Like

I checked again, they included VAT @sk8l8r :wink:

2 Likes

Dying.

So I hate to be the first one to ask, but my boy Seanathon needs a stocking stuffer.

So uhh, what’s the word on an esk8.news branded marital aid?

5 Likes

I didn’t get as far as shipping, cheap ship + inc taxes makes it much better :wink:

1 Like

Can we put the store link next to “Donate Now”?

Or better yet a huge banner at the top of every page which takes up 80% of the screen! /sarcasm

3 Likes

I inquired about this, but its not a priority at the moment as it could screw up mobile formatting, which would be annoying.

I think youre on to something here, @BillGordon what do you think? Can we make this happen?

3 Likes

Nope, thats where pics of @BillGordon’s booty go, no argument please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought that was PM content only

1 Like

naw, gotta share the love right :slight_smile:

Those who are interested in more affordable stickers can now use the code “STICKERS” for $4.00 off any sticker until Christmas.

Also big thanks to those who have ordered items so far! Please be sure to post pictures when you receive them so you can show everyone else how superior you are to the rest of the esk8 race.

3 Likes

16 Likes

Love it!! Looking like a true model

6 Likes

4 Likes

Limited Edition @mmaner Hoodie now available.

Get it while it’s here!

6 Likes

Oily Josh, I’m dieing :grin:

7 Likes

New long sleeve shirt with front logo only is now listed at the request of @b264. I think it’s a great idea for those who don’t want the feel of the print on their back.

Also, prices for stickers have been dropped substantially.

4 Likes

New long sleeve E-crown on the way, thanks!

3 Likes