Esk8.news Official Store

Hey guys-

As a group, we’ve been asked about official gear a surprising number of times, so we’ve gone ahead and made that a reality. Please feel no pressure to buy, but also realize that if you do, all proceeds go to the esk8.news Patreon fund. (None of it will go to Damon’s designer scalp treatments, we assure you.)

We’ve chosen Teespring for fulfillment, so none of your gear will be touched by Dareno’s lizard-like and wine-stained fingers:

Feel free to ask questions below or request items like a Maner Beard Lice Comb, Anorak’s Special Diet Pills, or Zach DeMarco-branded men’s makeup. (And no, this doesn’t mean that my used sleep garments will no longer be available for sale privately.)

Here are some items that are currently for sale:
Stickers:

T-Shirts:

Phone Cases (both iPhone and Android):

Hoodies:

Use promo code “christmas” in checkout for free USA shipping until the 14th

24 Likes

Can we get windbreakers/ coach jackets please?
Maybe a hat?

5 Likes

beanies pls

4 Likes

Because we’re using Teespring, the more that we sell the more things we unlock. If sales go really well the first thing that will be unlocked will be custom hats and beanies.

8 Likes

Balls. guess I’ll wait then. I really don’t need multiple pieces of clothing with the same logo on them. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

@Skunk you might not, but your family does :joy:

5 Likes

I’ll buy Brian an iPhone case maybe

16 Likes

Does teespring set those prices? Can you share how much of each sale they get vs the forum?

3 Likes

@Venom121212 we set the prices. Teespring has a recommended price for us to sell at because they take a certain amount from each sale depending on the product. Esk8.news gets whatever we set above that price.

For example, on the comfort t-shirt that is available through the shop Teespring needs at least $13.17 for it to be worth their while. On our website, the cost of the shirt is $22.99. So if you bought the shirt you would pay $22.99 + shipping and $9.82 of that would go to esk8.news.

10 Likes

Watch Justin come in here with a better offer lol

6 Likes

You can get custom shirts for way less than $13.17. The biggest benefit of using Teespring is that they do the fulfillment.

5 Likes

I get that. I just know Justin’s wife runs a small business making stuff like this.

4 Likes

It would be cool to have options for real quality shirts like bamboo and shit. I had a really nice shirt from Amsterdam I wonder where It went…

3 Likes

The shirts that we chose to sell are what teespring rated as “comfort” or “premium” which got some pretty good reviews online. Many of the companies in Silicon Valley that my family works for use teespring and they are very happy with the outcome of the products, which is why we went with them.

5 Likes

Black tees? Will definitely be ordering a hoodie :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Didn’t think the teespring shirts would be bad at all!

It would merely be a benefit to using the service of someone in the community. That there could be truly premium options available at high cost. Thinking being that there aren’t the same shirts that you can get at say, Target. (No clue if this is accurate)

3 Likes

this is awesome. yeah, second that on the beanies. want some. with the E Crown.

8 Likes