i’m interviewing Damon Wood this weekend. What do you want to know?
First question… When are we gonna see your 7000 cell board/bike? Second question… What’s your favorite board you’ve ever ridden?
No looking at the questions lhb!!!
I’ll tell me to stop looking. thanks for the heads up!
I’m really hoping there’s a picture in a picture thing happening, different shirts and conversation
^^ You’re a genius @mmaner… Time to have a hard time editing Damon…
don’t worry, both of me will be there.
I like how I get called a genius but you have to do all the work
you deserve it man. You’re the greatest.
Damn, everything is coming up Mike tonight
yeah, and I’ve even liked every single one of your posts in this thread. How magical!
They like me, the really like me
I’ve heard he’s difficult. Brace yourself!
he’s a complete dick. Ask his kid. I’m going to interview him anyway, even though he’s below my standards.
The alcohol will have double potency!
What ingenious ideas have you come up with for esk8 but decided not to proceed in those directions? Also how can we get more people flocking to the YouTube channel and subscribing? One more thing… what other content would you want on the esk8 news channel?
What are your favorite style of trucks and why are they Channel trucks?
- given all you know now, if you could go back in time, would you pony up the dough for the sunstone welder right at the start?
- mig stick or tig?
- what do you think we’re still missing in diy parts?
- urethane or pneumatics?
- six shooters or bergmeisters?
- have you had an horrible accidents with your flowing locks when building or riding?
- canbus or split ppm?
- full bms or bypass?
- how many LHB customs are out there?
- Does Jason still love you after the incident?
- What the hell is Esk8.nws? Are you running the national weather service?
How many beers/week?
What brand or brew type?
How many builds per week?
Then make the equation and show us the number of beers we need to drink to make a totally badass build.