Esk8.news community charity auction #1 FEB 20 (SERIOUS)

There isn’t a spectacular way to get them in, if the cells run left to right then you can get 6 blocks of 5 neatly in the front with room for wires, but you can only get 16 of the 20 remaining cells in the back in that footprint

Edit: front holds 3 groups left to right and 4 groups front to back, the remaining 3 should leave a space for the BMS off to the side

1 Like

Wow dude, such a neat deck. Love it

2 Likes

Ooh boy if i had the moneys :rofl:

2 Likes

One last mock-up pic. I’m done playing dress up now :blush: I’m on my way to the post office.

10 Likes

How are things doing?

4 Likes

I also must have missed this, but who are we planning on donating to? A forum member or someone without a board that wants to get into esk8? I know a few people who can’t afford a board but would love to skate with me

1 Like

no auction off it (prob for a real low price) and i believe the money gets donated to the forum (i think so dont quote)

1 Like

Riiight the title says charity auction, lol how did I miss that

1 Like

yeah but i would tell people who are on a low budget cause i expect this board will be better then an evolve or whatever and will go prob for like 200-300 (i guess)

I got the deck, and it is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

I have been dicking around with some mock ups (which I neglected to photograph) to see what’s going to fit good. I have been absolutely amd unexpectedly slammed with work lately, but I will be getting started in earnest on this very soon :slightly_smiling_face:

In the mean time, please keep hounding me for updates :grin:

10 Likes

How are things doing, any updates?

11 Likes

@xsynatic On point as usual.

5 Likes

5 Likes

15 Likes

I’m really sorry for the delay yall. This week is the week, and I’m gonna at least get the battery built.

4 Likes

Not to worry. Paying gigs and “satisfying the 'bot” come first.

2 Likes

Working damn near 'round the clock with these

2 Likes

Seems legit.

5 Likes

Ok all siliconed up, welding tonight.

TB trucks will need a bit of grinding to work with the BN clamps. Nothing a little belt sander action cant handle. The TB baseplates that I had kicking around in a drawer dont have kingpins, so I’ll have to make a trip to the hardware store. Trying to think if I have any more updates… :thinking:

Nope that’s it for now. Stay tuned, this build is going to be finished this month (a year late) or i’ll eat my hat!

7 Likes

I don’t feel like those are the right cells for an esk8 battery.

1 Like