Esk8.news community charity auction #1 FEB 20 (SERIOUS)

@tomiboi in the case of a tie, you can be the tie breaker :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Here are some of the colors on finished decks. The Blue/grey is on the left. The deep-red is on the right. The blue isn’t really in contention, but I included it anyway because I like the way that one turned out :yum:

8 Likes

Well, no one liked the doo-doo brown color :poop: It looks better in person :smile: Right now there is a tie between Grey/blue and deep-red. Anybody want to break the tie? Otherwise I’m gonna flip for it.

4 Likes

Blue-grey it is!!

8 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

jk, its going to look amazing either way! Cant wait to see it in person :grin:

5 Likes

thanks to @Excess and @J0ker for these awesome parts! Between these we should have more than enough to get this build off the ground :smiley:

Now all we need is the deck!

8 Likes

What is the enclosure again?

1 Like

We are getting an integrated deck from @tomiboi. Fully bamboo and fiberglass reinforcement, integrated enclosure, top lid, stained and glass fritted. Its gonna be S W E E T

If anyone hasn’t seen his work, check it out at tomiboiesk8.com !

(In case I misunderstood your question, we currently have a tayto enclosure that came with the rest of the parts. Not planning to use it, since tomiboi offered a deck :slightly_smiling_face:)

7 Likes

Speaking of…

I stood it up on some TB 218mm hangers with 90mm wheels to see how things would work out. There is plenty of room to upgrade the wheel size and maybe even under-mount the motors.

15 Likes

12 Likes

Here are the dimensions. The compartment is 27.5mm deep.

12 Likes

Nice work brother!

7 Likes

Thanks you! I’m really happy with how this one turned out.

10 Likes

Super generous of you to contribute this deck, stoked to see how this build is gonna turn out!

10 Likes

I’m happy to contribute. I’ve had an opportunity to ship my decks around the world because of the forum. Now we just need to guilt-trip other venders for future builds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Dude.

DUDE.

Excellent work my man! This is incredible, I cant wait to get my hands on it. Do you need my address?

8 Likes

Yeah, hit me up with your address. I’m doing some pics for my website right now, but I’ll probably put it in the mail on Saturday. Here’s a mock-up that I did with it. BN 270mm hangers with M1 gear drives. I’m making one of these for a demo deck right now.

9 Likes

@BenjaminF What kind of holes do you think you’ll need drilled for motor wires and such. Also, I have a bunch of 3D models for mounting power buttons and charging jacks that I designed for my decks. Do you have access to a 3D printer?

2 Likes

Done!

Damn that’s going to be such a sweet setup!

I can take care of all that, no worries :slightly_smiling_face:

Sure do! Got a repository of those models I can browse when the time comes?

1 Like

Sounds good. I look forward to seeing the build :slight_smile: :raised_hands:

1 Like