esk8.news Bullying and Moderation

@fessyfoo thank your for your support. Last thread I was disappointed and perplexed. This thread I am pissed. I can respect that you picked up 2 different tones, that is exactly my intention.

My thoughts as well.

Regarding “the tone and title of this thread”, I for sure was let down that I received 2 bunk decks from Subsonic. I am also for sure pissed at this situation with @JKarma’s account, and the continuation of comment bullying into Mod-space and actions on innocent users. Being frustrated and pissed are natural things, and I believe I dealt with both of those in a positive manner, very thoroughly, in with effort to do the best I can to help advise others, and ask for others help. So I understand what you mean when you talk about the tone and title of my threads, but is that really an honest opening to placing the negativity involved with Jason @ Enertion on me, and my boyfriend? Why do some in this community need to prey upon others?

Thank you. Am I reading this correct, that my nerves are messing everyone up? So something I am doing is “messing everyone up”? Something I am doing is harming this community? Can you please clarify?

2 Likes

No your situation is near a community nerve. We’ve had some weird account stuff going on in recent history that caused BIG problems

3 Likes

no no. I’m saying the sensitivity to jason trolling is a damage this community suffers. by nerve I mean the “is this jason messing with us nerve” and I’m asking you to have patience with us and forgive us.

I’m also trying to say that it’s that that’s the problem and you shouldn’t take the frustration on yourself. there’s literally mistakes happening here. and hopefully you can just see that as such so you don’t have to be pissed. being pissed sucks.

3 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate your kindness to me.

My boyfriend and I live together, we skate together, and separately we both use this forum. I know a number of couples who do those things as well, I would sure hate to see them have their accounts deleted, others information merged into their account, and the poor posture by some placed on them. Correlation does not imply causation. IP addresses alone are not enough to correlate two people. Especially considering @JKarma bought his battery from the owner of this community over 1 year ago, and that same owner knows and builds kickass boards for my best friend. Fortunately, the right people here know who I am.

2 Likes

you guys are so lucky you violate this assumption. :D. good on you.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming. I am sorry you all have experienced negative things.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying, I appreciate your efforts here with me. I am sorry you all have experienced such damage from previous users.

Thank you.

'course

It’s pretty cool that you both do it together though. I’ve gotten my fiancee to ride my Revel a few times, and I’ve already decided we will build a board for her but she’s not quite on this level :wink:

It’s always “Augh you’re on “THE fOrUm” again” lmao

2 Likes

I can not let mrs Daddy anywhere near this forum. She would literally kill me if she read some of the shit I said about her or indeed some of the truths I posted about pranks that she will go to her grave never knowing. Hopefully.

She is a wonderful human being who deserves utmost respect.

Just in case like.

3 Likes

Hi @jamie thank you for your help. Thank you for clarifying those qualifying circumstances, I appreciate your candor.

That would be much appreciated. To assist you, please see the 37 links listed in my original post above that are all owned by @JKarma. None of those posts, topics, or photos are mine.

2 Likes

Thank you, yeah it sure is. I have been wanting to esk8 for many years. I am very happy @JKarma chose to ride with me, he’s super great about taking care of me and helping me carry stuff. Its so fun to fly past him :wink: knowing he will pick me up.

2 Likes

This is ridiculous, and also too much drama with potter thingy, just move on, and please makes this forum more enjoyable for everyone. Sad to see some treated like that.

9 Likes

Sorry you got caught in the cytokine storm to kill a very resilient Jayvid20

6 Likes

Hypercytokinemia infusion reaction, so inflammatory.

4 Likes

@GlitterSpitter I know I’m very late to the party but I would like to personally apologize to you for my part in this situation. After Jason made some duplicate accounts here, there was a manhunt in trying to figure out if there were any more accounts and our team (including myself) was doing our best to sort them out.

There is no excuse for things like this, but I can assure you that we are always on a mission to improve. I read up above that Jamie is trying to sort out if he can undo some of the account mixing that occurred, so I will leave it in his capable hands as far as that goes.

Thank you for your understanding and patience here, I appreciate that you have been objective and honest in this situation and as a result have allowed us to do our best in starting the process to fix our mistakes.

8 Likes

@anorak234 Thank you so much for your words here, I appreciate your efforts to communicate that with me, and that others can read that too.

2 Likes

Have you been notified of the merging before it happened? If so why did you not respond to prevent it from happening?

Did you even read this thread and the other one before asking this?

3 Likes

was asked. doesn’t matter now. Let’s just hope we can put it all behind us, and get shit fixed.

4 Likes

No, at least not entirely.