🇱🇻 esk8.lv – Latvian electric skateboarder community!

Thanks to the exponential growth of PEVs, there’s finally enough esk8ers in Latvia to warrant making our own group for organizing group rides and helping one another out!

If you ride an electric skateboard and live in Latvia, join our telegram group!

We also have a separate chat for DIY electric skateboards, but that one’s private, so message me or one of the admins to join! :smirk:

I also bought the domain esk8.lv to advertise the group. We should have stickers coming up shortly :slight_smile:

In the future I might use the website to host a map of the best skate routes in Latvia, but for now it’ll just serve as a generic landing page.

18 Likes

@practicalmike @eriknorth Hey fellow :potato:, join the group! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This means war Raisins!

5 Likes

Nice grupa!

5 Likes

I might drive through Latvia sometime in the next weeks. Somebody nearby this route?

4 Likes

Don’t think so :frowning:

3 Likes

And here? :nerd_face::joy: that would be an optional route.

2 Likes

That would definitely work! Could skate in Riga, or in Sigulda where I live :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Totally not using the forum’s CDN for hosting assets on the website lol

6 Likes

In just 6 months our group has grown to 34 members! One of them happened to be a graphics designer, so now we have our own business cards to hand out to esk8ers we meet on the street :smile:

We’re also thinking of renting out some kart tracks over the winter. It would be good to get in touch with the Lithuanians and Estonians who might also be interested in joining :slight_smile:

9 Likes