Esk8 Indepedence Day

Dudes. Tomorrow marks the day where a very large number of us migrated here from the other place.

Personally, I fucking love this forum and the community that comes with it and I feel like this occasion needs to be celebrated.

I love that we are community funded and largely uncensored (@BillGordon doesn’t let me post dick pics) and that for the most part we all get along and have a good laugh in here.

What do you love about esk8.news? What do you think would make it better? If tomorrow is your 1 year anniversary, what will you do to celebrate?

12 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hookers and champagne on government funded esk8s ?

Let me introduce you to your future Senpai @kook

5 Likes

Just destroyed a hub and tyre, so hookers and champagne will be on analog until the fedexs gods judges me worthy… (Got partially rolled over)

2 Likes

Duuuuude. You gotta keep spares for moments like that. Hope you’re not off the road too long.

2 Likes

so true ! i need to start doing some esk8/scooter fixing to get more esk8 money and not be so short on the budget.
But seriously from all the parts i expected to have to change, a metal wheel hub was not on the list

1 Like

Its always good to have a spare wheel hub. I carry a fully assembled spare wheel just in case I get a flat on the road, heaps easier to swap out.

1 Like

yeah, i orderd a pair so i have a spare one, and i took the occasion to invest on a TB110 set, i hope it will significantly extend my range

1 Like

:partying_face:

Would be cool to see the stats on just how many people have joined since then. (A few hundred? Perhaps a few thousand total new members??)
Either way this is such a cool forum with so many different people filled with their own wild creativity, and from so many different backgrounds! So glad to be apart of it and I wish everyone has a hella fun ride tomorrow!

2 Likes

its not a graph but here is the link to number of users
https://forum.esk8.news/u?period=all
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.28.20 PM

here is the export for data nerds, i added a formula in column C that provides total to date. so to answer your direct question @Rob on
28May2019: (289) users
27May2020: (2,769) users
delta: (2,480)

signups-200528-013146.csv (6.7 KB)

5 Likes

Fuck yeah :ok_hand: almost 2000 users in a year.

I’m gonna go for a long ass ride tonight, either full range test on the madness, or until I’m too tired/cold to continue. Either way, it’ll be my way of celebrating :call_me_hand:

Oh, I wondered if I got this. :facepunch:

5 Likes