Esk8 cup 2020 17th - 19th July Paris

COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT

We’re monitoring the latest developments concerning COVID-19, and working closely with the local authorities to ensure the safety of all the riders and of the population.

We are currently planning the event as normal, as it is expected the pandemic will peak and die down before the summer. We will not, however, release any tickets for sale until we’re absolutely sure it is safe to run the event. If the situation changes, you’ll be the first to know.

The venue location announcement will follow in the next few weeks - we’re excited about what will be able to offer at the #esk8cup2020, with great rides, competitions, more vendors, live music, great beer and above all …an awesome vibe!

pic not related

8 Likes

Awesome.

Also, Anyone got her number?
It’s for a friend.

I liked that bar by the way. The cider was delish.

6 Likes

Travel is so cheap right now I pray that the corons virus doesnt lead to this being cancelled.

6 Likes

You’re too early :smiley:

1 Like

Hehe not me, a customer

2 Likes

what backpack is that @mackann :smiley:

1 Like

That’s an armored backpack from a friend and he sticked a kaly logo on it.

@mackann

2 Likes

Yeah but what brand? I know they are just stickers

Found it for you, Those are damn expensive :smiley:

1 Like

@mackann i need an explanation

5 Likes

About? the bag?

1 Like

Yes. Why he paid €900 for one

1 Like

That’s not his bag, it was a ride between a group of friends in Paris, and he used their pictures to highlight their Thorium board.

1 Like

I want to know who paid 900bfor a backpack lol

2 Likes

Oh, it’s a friend, I don’t think he is on this forum

it looks amazing

2 Likes

Gorgeous. but not for thar price/ even 300 euro is steep even though it acts like a back protector. it ould look terrible after a crash though

2 Likes

That’s how a tsg works too, or even more expensive helmets, one crash and it’s done.

4 Likes

I can borrow 10s batteries for the event if you guys need. 10s4p and 3p etc in hard shell you can tape them under your deck.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Travel is impossible to arrange atm. Not sure if we will be able to get back into the country afterwards. Looks like 2021 for us. Curse you pandemic.

3 Likes