Found it for you, Those are damn expensive :smiley:

1 Like

@mackann i need an explanation

5 Likes

About? the bag?

1 Like

Yes. Why he paid €900 for one

1 Like

That’s not his bag, it was a ride between a group of friends in Paris, and he used their pictures to highlight their Thorium board.

1 Like

I want to know who paid 900bfor a backpack lol

2 Likes

Oh, it’s a friend, I don’t think he is on this forum

it looks amazing

2 Likes

Gorgeous. but not for thar price/ even 300 euro is steep even though it acts like a back protector. it ould look terrible after a crash though

2 Likes

That’s how a tsg works too, or even more expensive helmets, one crash and it’s done.

4 Likes

I can borrow 10s batteries for the event if you guys need. 10s4p and 3p etc in hard shell you can tape them under your deck.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Travel is impossible to arrange atm. Not sure if we will be able to get back into the country afterwards. Looks like 2021 for us. Curse you pandemic.

3 Likes

Damn mate, maybe you can consider it closer to the date? If/when corona dies down and travel restrictions are removed, I bet airplane tickets will still be pretty cheap…

On that note, we’re constantly monitoring the situation, and we’ll make a call on postponing the event in the coming weeks. In the meantime, most airlines/ferries/eurostar/etc are offering rebooking at no extra charge.

I know the current situation sucks, as we have the venue 99% secured. The guys running the local authority we are working with near Paris have won the 1st round of the local elections with a wide margin but they also need to win the 2nd round… which was postponed due to coronavirus. So, at the moment, we can’t release the details.

Hope you guys can understand the situation and stay positive. I soooo much want to skate this summer, and I know the feeling is the same throughout the community. We’ll definitely have a big blow out when this coronavirus thing is all over!

6 Likes

Damn. We just prolonged the ban against lager gatherings to 1. September. Doesn’t look good for Paris event if France follow that.

3 Likes

I’m no longer part of the organisers team for Paris (too much stuff going on!) But I would agree it doesnt look good and I expect Ricardo will be along soon to confirm its cancelled. The 'rona killed everything

5 Likes

Guys, unfortunately this esk8 cup is surely going to be canceled, our president has just announced that all public events are prohibited until minimum mid-July.

4 Likes

Thats a big bummer for sure, but in the end people’s safety and health that are priority number 1.

1 Like

Thats sad but understandable, I hope Deutsche Bahn will extend the time period where you can change tickets to coupons for future use, otherwise i’ll lose 250€ :frowning: But there are more important things like health for everybody of course :slight_smile: @nono_fr @Ricardo I hope you get out of this without losses and keep up the spirit for another World Cup in 2021 when Corona is hopefully over :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There may be an event in October (not in Paris), it will be confirmed in August :

7 Likes

how about that event, still going or cancelled?

2 Likes