Esk8 Convention 2022

Fuck, i hope the track has traction next year…

9 Likes

I think more along the lines rent out a street sweeper or get some volunteers to do some track maintenance between runs to help alleviate from environmental issues

5 Likes

Actually not a bad idea, maybe a couple people to sweep the corners or something?

1 Like

Maybe more depends on time frame really. Maybe a couple dudes in quadrants to cover would speed the process. Between heats/races

2 Likes

6amb78

21 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :sob:

4 Likes

I think a buttery smooth parking lot with straw bales could work even better than the track we were on. It could be designed ahead of time for our specific purpose this way as well. Who knows on insurance though etc.

6 Likes

This get dropped here yet?

still looking for good coverage of the full sportsman and pro.

7 Likes

Kinda cool that hunterboard was in the front for a while

3 Likes

I’ll do a quick color and render out of the full video file I have for the races, and just share them here before I do any edits or anything.

5 Likes

man the sportsman riders all griped about their race being a shit show…
but from my perspective it was soooooo fun to watch. :smiley:

They all showed so much determination in the face of slickness and wipeouts. Definitely the coolest race of the day. admittedly I haven’t seen the full open class… cause I was in it… but we were mostly methodical solid boring race. :smiley:

4 Likes

Absoluuuutely. Sportsman race was sooo fun to watch haha

4 Likes

That’s my video!!

2 Likes

Looking forward to my action shots! A lot of good pics came out of this. Chris put out some sweet videos

2 Likes

Yeah i wanna seeeeee :eyes:

thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe there can be vendors both inside and outside? The vendors with demo boards can stay outside to allow for easy track access and the non-demo vendors can stay inside. I am looking forward to attending next year!

1 Like

We also need a bigger track or switch to a time trials type race.

8 Likes

Yeah trying to pass someone on that many turns without straightaways would be miserable

6 Likes

I really wanted a short winding track.

trying to get through turns fast as you can is it’s own kinda fun.
long track like AVS is also fun and definitely favors those willing to hit 50 on the straight.

I was looking forward to a race where you were only as fast as you turned, but the genie punished me granting that wish by removing traction.

11 Likes