Esk8 confessional

Same here. Sorry, man. Tough to perform live with no crowds allowed.

8 Likes

I not only have lost any income, but expenditure has been through the roof trying to get home before borders shut. Then two week mandatory quarantine has got me out of the game

this sucks for us all it seems. We’ve got a good community here through, so if anyone needs anything, lets us know. Sk8ters supportin stk8ters

12 Likes

I’m a barista and a musician. Not a good time for either of those things :joy:

7 Likes

That’s rough, man.

2 Likes

I sincerely hope the best for all you. We may bicker over stupid skateboard nitpicking sometimes but I don’t know anyone else who gets my hobbies and humor styles as well as majority of the people here.

At least this virus isn’t a computer one and we can still hang out online like real friends.

14 Likes

I’ve got an amazing supportive family and group of friends that will make sure I’m ok if need be. And I’m thankful for that :grin: the other cool thing, is since I make music on my computer, I can still work on music

7 Likes

Right back at you, Justin.

2 Likes

discovered there is a pool right in my neighborhood and took my spud there for a spin

lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:sob: poor you. It must be terrible for you to consider going back to four eskates.

I’ll see if I can get some sympathy for you from the family I am supporting for their next meal in Bangladesh.

In another perspective, I get it. It’s like losing one of my babies, but really it isn’t, at all.

I got two eskates for relevance, and one in the making. :sweat_smile:

Seriously I hope you don’t have to sell one and this whole thing gets contained soon so we can all go back to our happy little lives.

I was going to go to an eskate kart event today, and on a wintersport holiday at the end of the month. Both have now been canceled.
It sucks.

4 Likes

My sadness/fear of selling a board is only me joking to try and lighten the current situation. I already know and understand that I am in a fortunate state dealing with all this. I have already thought so much about how many of my friends and family are going to suffer and it breaks my heart.

Much love, and I hope you can stay healthy and safe :heart:

8 Likes

I bought 128 rolls of toilet paper and received them the 11th of December last year unknowingly to the tp crises of 2020.

It was just a good deal and I still have plenty left.

4 Likes

And now you sell them for a dollar per square

So going to the loo costs me around 50$$

I’ve never been so happy my wife forgot to check them off the grocery list, causing me up buy 2 bulk packs a few weeks ago.

How much hate would someone get for posting a photo of a house they TPd though lol

Family probably wouldn’t even be mad.

3 Likes

I bought every single roll that Target had. It lasted my household 5 years. That was during a regular non-emergency situation about 8 years ago. It’s just how I operate.

It’s when everyone else tries to copy me that there begins to be problems… :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s a felony in my state

3 Likes

That’s just wtf. Taking up all that space that could be used for literally anything else.

What’s the math on that anyways both space and usage wise.

Hey Siri, oh wait you’re absolutely useless.

2 Likes

Wtf :joy:

2 Likes

folks have serious concerns about the shelter-in-place order that takes effect at midnight. and here I am, worried about the esk8 shit i was expecting ups to deliver tomorrow

5 Likes

Dude same… Also :

While everyone is hoarding toiletpaper, noodles, tons of soap and sanitizer, i’m here deciding where i’m going to ride my board today.

4 Likes

I want you for my wedding :fire::fire: wish you recover your business!

3 Likes