I just heard yesterday that we have racin’ again… No baja but Nevada

Just when life gets fun
. fuck… I gotta go racing…

5 Likes

What’s wrong about racing the shit outta people xD

4 Likes

It’s his “work.”

5 Likes

I think it’s time to invest in a 3D printer.

5 Likes

fun little toy

1 Like

it’s a dangerous thing…

a k00k with a cocktail in one hand and and verniers in the other

3 Likes

Let me get this straight, you make a living racing right? But how does this work? You have to win to get some prize money or are you paid by some rich brand to race? I initially thought that was your side gig and you actually was selling bikes for a living.

2 Likes

peeps pay for a jockey, to get their shit down the race course… peeps pay to get shit dialed in to race… peeps pay for logistics, advice, local knowledge, and sum folks just pay me to hang out…

I don’t get rich… hardly anyone does racing… but it supports my expensive habits/hobbies and I gets to race some k00l shit…

lottsa peeps come over to the k00k-side when they get tired of seeing a rear fender or tail light…

10 Likes

Ohh I understand, you might not get rich but that sounds like a lot of fun. I would hardly call it working.

3 Likes

yeah… most of the time life’s a dream… but all is not gravy in k00k-life… sometimes the biggest assholes are the ones with the biggest wallets…

7 Likes

Yeah fuck those guys

4 Likes

I’m using a FSESC 4.20 Dual Plus on my eMTB with 80/-80 motor and 60/-12 battery… I know its cursed to do so but I think I hit the silicon lottery with that ESC. Hope I didn’t just jinx my self by saying this…

Pls esk8 gods don’t kill me

At least it doesn’t throttle with the heat sinks I put on it

2 Likes

homemade heatsink?

1 Like

you may have just cursed yourself… I hope not!

3 Likes

Its just some stepper motor heat sinks but it works great… I’ll add pics in a sec

fuck

4 Likes

don’t die :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

say three hail k00ks and ride carefully till ya know what ya know

3 Likes

@Tamatoa I updated that pic… with the constant airflow over the fins it works pretty well. I used arctic silver 5 and silicone to attach I think its splash proof too.

But still, its a flipsky so…

maybe i could hop on the Torque ESC bandwagon soon :thinking:

2 Likes

that looks good tho, just be careful and do some testing before you go crazy with it.

1 Like

Did like 50 miles on it so far, about 20 today on the ski slopes pulling some hard amps going up them blues and blacks… always prepared to eat shit

2 Likes