Esk8 confessional

I’m totally fine with that :smiley:

@Venom121212 I just had some road rash on the back which i only noticed a few days after the fall.

The pup came to rescue and gave me some life saving kisses :smiley:

2 Likes

Here the @b264 video, it’ll make you feel better about your spill, I promise :slight_smile:
2:44

Brian turned it back on after I mentioned it, so send him your respect that he is still skating :slight_smile:.
12 Likes

I dont know what we did to deserve dogs, but I applaud whoever did it.

4 Likes

Without the video, after the fall, the last thing I would imagine he was doing is skating

2 Likes

Those damn boxes! Also a shit ton of grunts :smiley:

props to you @b264

4 Likes

22 Likes

Actually, I had to skate back to work and eat my lunch like everything was fine.

Everything wasn’t fine.

15 Likes

How bad was the damage?

1 Like

No roadrash but a very mild concussion and mostly being very sore for a while. It was winter, so I had lots of clothes on, thank goodness.

10 Likes

sounds like you were dying

1 Like

Have you had the wind knocked out of you from a skateboard crash yet?
It’s a familiar sound.

5 Likes

No but there are other ways to get winded.

Obligatory “whats in the box?”

did you ever find out?

I accidentally accelerated too hard once. My index finger loves to twitch (hard) sometimes. I use a trigger remote. I fell on my backpack full of tools. I wore a fox titan pro back-protected jacket. Was fucking catching air for 30 minutes. Thought I was going to die right there. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I never went back. That’s also a road I rarely skate. For some reason I was expecting it to just fly off the roadway when I punched it but it felt like there was a sack of bricks in it. It may have had its corner wedged up against the curb. We will never know.

7 Likes

Bought Wera Hex Plus and they seemed shit and bought these instead

zero regrets

2 Likes

I kicked a traffic road cone, ONCE, when I was on a motorcycle… fucking things can be very heavy when traveling at speed!

Glad you’re ok @b264

2 Likes

still digging my Wera’s!

2 Likes

Just wasn’t impressed by them

the smaller allens felt weak

1 Like

I know, the fit initially seems kind janky, but I’ve been able to lever off some impressively tight hex screws with them without damage to either the Wera’s or the screws… if these fail me I’ll look into your suggestion!

https://www.amazon.com/Neewer%C2%AE-Titanium-Nitride-Driver-Wrench/dp/B00C7N1DV8
I typically use similar for small hex screws.

2 Likes