Esk8 confessional

BTW, you get a title for that :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

Yeah. Death by Pupper… I like it :grin:

Bonus fact : You guys are the first who got to see it.

4 Likes

I’ve shared that with at least 20 other people already :).

2 Likes

The silence then grunt after is the best. Glad you and the pup are OK

5 Likes

I’m totally fine with that :smiley:

@Venom121212 I just had some road rash on the back which i only noticed a few days after the fall.

The pup came to rescue and gave me some life saving kisses :smiley:

2 Likes

Here the @b264 video, it’ll make you feel better about your spill, I promise :slight_smile:
2:44

Brian turned it back on after I mentioned it, so send him your respect that he is still skating :slight_smile:.
12 Likes

I dont know what we did to deserve dogs, but I applaud whoever did it.

4 Likes

Without the video, after the fall, the last thing I would imagine he was doing is skating

2 Likes

Those damn boxes! Also a shit ton of grunts :smiley:

props to you @b264

4 Likes

22 Likes

Actually, I had to skate back to work and eat my lunch like everything was fine.

Everything wasn’t fine.

15 Likes

How bad was the damage?

1 Like

No roadrash but a very mild concussion and mostly being very sore for a while. It was winter, so I had lots of clothes on, thank goodness.

10 Likes

sounds like you were dying

1 Like

Have you had the wind knocked out of you from a skateboard crash yet?
It’s a familiar sound.

5 Likes

No but there are other ways to get winded.

Obligatory “whats in the box?”

did you ever find out?

I accidentally accelerated too hard once. My index finger loves to twitch (hard) sometimes. I use a trigger remote. I fell on my backpack full of tools. I wore a fox titan pro back-protected jacket. Was fucking catching air for 30 minutes. Thought I was going to die right there. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I never went back. That’s also a road I rarely skate. For some reason I was expecting it to just fly off the roadway when I punched it but it felt like there was a sack of bricks in it. It may have had its corner wedged up against the curb. We will never know.

7 Likes

Bought Wera Hex Plus and they seemed shit and bought these instead

zero regrets

2 Likes