Esk8 confessional

Motor mount spun around after screws came free and ground the motor into trucks for a bit before realizing something was terribly wrong (thought motor pulley was just slipping but nope). Still running okay after tightening up mount, ordered more screws for ones that fell out and blue loctite also jb welded the motor mount on the truck to remove small wobble since it couldn’t be tightened further.

1 Like

My theory on loose motor mounts is – if it comes loose,

JB Weld it so it will NEVER move again or be adjusted ever again. Wait 5 days to ride on it.

If it comes loose again, shitcan it and start over with a new mount.

7 Likes

I just went to charge my new AAA cells in time for my new @Trampa wand arriving any day… thought right I just need to get …oh…

turns out I can charge about 10 types of lipo, lots of lion types even hedway cells but I don’t own a simple AAA charger :blush:

5 Likes

so wise oh great b264

I bought an Evolve CGT
because i thought it was ‘‘cool’’
and then i found out about diy…

9 Likes

I have post Evolve pict because I didnt anything about it here … and I have to say that I like the design/shape of the deck ^^

1 Like

So I did try to put some jb weld on there but it wasn’t enough of it, since the main part that mounts onto the trucks is the part I was concerned with I just hammered it further onto the truck and now it’s stuck for sure. I had to realign a few things but also added loctite and replaced basically all the mounting screws and grub screws and running a ton better now overall.

Also coincidentally found out the motor spinning when battery isn’t connected from me kick pushing or rolling down a hill is enough power to kick the LED lights on through the buck converter.

2 Likes

I am moderating you absolute nightmares now. I am going to do a very bad job so lets have some fun.

Crack on chaps because so far you have all been very well behaved and thats fucking boring.

7 Likes

dickhead

9 Likes

Careful bro. I can give you that handle.

4 Likes

15 Likes

coffee nose.

thanks.

6 Likes

@Dareno calm your tits before you get hit with the potter plague

5 Likes

Mike, I’m laying the groundwork right now to blame this terrible decision on you.

2 Likes

What are you gonna do, fire me? :grinning:

10 Likes

Worse, Mike. I’ve started cooperating with the DIFTF in liaison with Inspector Dirt_Bag.

8 Likes

SNITCH!!!

Don’t be that guy :joy:.

4 Likes

We’ve already uncovered two crucial pieces of evidence:

1. Your beard is a clip-on manufactured by a subsidiary of Trampa.

2. You have Andrew Penman build your boards for you.

We intend to keep digging.

22 Likes

I know your half way around the world, but I will slap the shit out of you :joy:

12 Likes

6 Likes