Esk8 confessional

1 Like

I still don’t know how to stop quickly or in an emergency.
Sometimes my right hand holding the remote is braking but the body is still in acceleration mode.
So yesterday I went flying again. Full crash pad / motorcycle jacket test mode.
Also, my front bulll back is fucked because my shoe hit it.

2 Likes

So I pulled it apart, unloaded on it with a toll of paper towel and some 99% isopropyl and a low-heat heatgun. Looks like all the moisture is out of it but after testing everything it seems I’ve fried my makeshift UART metr.unity.

Plugged in a metr.pro as a substitute.

Anyone think it’s ok to charge the battery? I’m worried there’s a droplet or two hanging out under the PVC.

Wait 48 hours before charging

According to the xiaoxiang BMS it’s balanced and the battery looks healthy. Also I gotta get to work tomorrow.

1 Like

69g8zk

13 Likes

I’m not even gonna try :rofl:

Have you seen the Raijin hubs tho? They are quite unique.

3 Likes

It’s a small round wheel with 5 spokes, can’t get too crazy.

Alright they’re pretty different. I approve and can differentiate those :+1:

I’m gonna make a limited run of dick spoke hubs

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i have been pressuring Jack HARD to make dick spokes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

I made a mental list of who would actually buy them if I made 5 sets.

You took all 5 spots.

6 Likes

Don’t forget about our man @JeffyJ

Best make a dickth set for him too.

5 Likes

It was a comment made to discourage riding boards in rain.

I think the fact that his board is possibly fucked is a pretty good discouragement on it’s own.

4 Likes

Don’t kick a person while they’re already down was the vibe I got personally.

6 Likes

Yep, you know I’m in

3 Likes

You felt insulting his intelligence would do that? Something he said was done by accident, implying that he already knows it’s not a good thing?

Would belittling you for an accidental situation you found yourself in somehow cause a change in your behavior? How helpful would you feel that person’s comment was?

8 Likes

I’m still using them without loctite :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

new, unique stuff is on its way :sunglasses:

2 Likes

He didn’t say it was an accident when I made the comment. Take a chill pill dude.

Me and @tech.shit are cool.

2 Likes

Back off now….fair warning. Never, ever try to belittle a stance I have taken. Your feelings on this are not somehow superior to mine.

We can discuss it, debate it, but do not tell me what to do like some little kid. If you feel I am wrong, then prove it. If you feel my stance is undeserved then convince me like an adult would. Otherwise, do not escalate this.

18 Likes