Esk8 confessional

Based on your name, you’re a pinguin. As a bird species, you’re bound to shit. As a blu representative, you want to stay dignified, so you shit cleanly.
Thus toilet paper. I totally see the connection.

6 Likes

I do not use paper years ago. I have installed jap toilets and a bidet. Nuff said.

4 Likes

50 km/hour in full rain multiple times. Fell off in sharp turn also in the rain, Car ran over skateboard.

Goddamn… And what did the car driver do?

The lady was adorable, she had to hurry, was happy I was fine, and didn’t care about the scratches on her car because she had to go. Pfew!

1 Like

I’m worried I won’t be able to apply to college next semester. I need to finish paying off my tuition and I’ve already cut back a lot of hours already.

If you’re in the US, file for unemployment

2 Likes

Guys…I won… I tricked the system…

Again, read everything below for all infos.
The top quote is the latest ones. I got a letter from the Public prosecutor that i either go to court and may get my board back but have to pay a fine or community service, or i resign my right to get my board back but then they will drop the charges.

They missed the fact that i already got my board so i asked a friend of a friend and he told me : accept that you won’t get your board back and i did that. Fast forward 17 day to now: and i got another letter from the Public prosecutor. Guess what…they dropped the charges since i accepted their terms to not get it back.

So according to the Public prosecutor they have my board and are dropping the charges.

Reality is : i already have my board and they still drop the charges thinking that i don’t have it.

Suck on that Government! Let’s see when Karma strikes back.

23 Likes

You had luck indeed

5 Likes

Was he wearing like a leathersuit and helmet. (like a motobike copper)

otherwise I’d of feared for his life.

1 Like

Your thumbnail…

5 Likes

No he was a proper cop full English uniform

2 Likes

Great success!

5 Likes

Meanwhile at 2am in xsynatic’s house when they find out he dodged the legal system and he has his board back:
(Overused, oh yes, I know)

9 Likes

MRW I heard da Polizei has made a mistake in dishing @xsynatic’s punishment

tenor (1)

5 Likes

xSynatiC running away from the law - circa 2020

giphy (2)

15 Likes

De Polizei slöppt 'n Gatt in de Dag :joy:(Plattdeutsch)

1 Like

I confess I did my motor detection with load yesterday (belt and wheel attached) … now everything seems fine but … should I do it again without any load!!!

I know some of you guys do it always like this

4 Likes

I would. It kinda feels wrong to keep it like that.

2 Likes

Thanks … I have to open up anyway to add the metrPro module …

Just another noop Q: can I do it with the metrPro as well?! Or does motor detection always have to be done with the vesctool?

1 Like

Metr works too. Not sure how well (haven’t used the metr motor detection yet) or if there even is a difference between metr and vesc tool.

Oh never mind, I just read that vesctool can also be done with the metr Bluetooth module … didn’t know that

1 Like