Esk8 confessional

I can’t help myself, I talked a small amount of shit to drones. That fly. In the atmosphere.

@HVesc makers please come through so I don’t look like a pedestrian on social media.

No worries, fight me fat kids or watch my dumb videos on YT with those stupid goggles. #Uppercut, #figurefour #terminallylowvoltage #goodnight

4 Likes

8265-S is permanence in the same way as if it was solid metal and was never 2 pieces to begin with

2 Likes

I’m dyslexic. The biggest being grasping the difference between debt collection and deck collection.

4 Likes

That explains you splashing the paint on my door.

2 Likes

sealed maytech 6374. had a really neat dual-grubscrew method of pinning the endbell to the motor shaft. if i had applied red loctite or some other c.a. adhesive, i might have a good chance of being able to press the shaft out from the back. but i probably applied jb weld 8265-s on that as well, was too drunk for me to remember.

my only hope was improper mixing, but i guess i was stirring that thimble with a toothpick the whole time i was mad at the missus.

she really is the sweetest thing the next time i get mad i should go punch a box instead of drinking and fucking with esk8 shit

3 Likes

you might be able to order a replacement bell with shaft from them, just cut the shaft off on this one to get the bell off

1 Like

Was it your back door?

3 Likes

I must confess. At this point, the coronavirus has completely destroyed both of my sources of income.

In the last 24 hours… I’ve debated parting out at least one of my 5 esk8’s and creating a sales thread :sweat:

15 Likes

I think the same thing causing you to need to sell is causing lots of other folks to not be in a good position to buy :sob:

I too am losing all my income sources

9 Likes

Same here. Sorry, man. Tough to perform live with no crowds allowed.

8 Likes

I not only have lost any income, but expenditure has been through the roof trying to get home before borders shut. Then two week mandatory quarantine has got me out of the game

this sucks for us all it seems. We’ve got a good community here through, so if anyone needs anything, lets us know. Sk8ters supportin stk8ters

12 Likes

I’m a barista and a musician. Not a good time for either of those things :joy:

7 Likes

That’s rough, man.

2 Likes

I sincerely hope the best for all you. We may bicker over stupid skateboard nitpicking sometimes but I don’t know anyone else who gets my hobbies and humor styles as well as majority of the people here.

At least this virus isn’t a computer one and we can still hang out online like real friends.

14 Likes

I’ve got an amazing supportive family and group of friends that will make sure I’m ok if need be. And I’m thankful for that :grin: the other cool thing, is since I make music on my computer, I can still work on music

7 Likes

Right back at you, Justin.

2 Likes

discovered there is a pool right in my neighborhood and took my spud there for a spin

lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:sob: poor you. It must be terrible for you to consider going back to four eskates.

I’ll see if I can get some sympathy for you from the family I am supporting for their next meal in Bangladesh.

In another perspective, I get it. It’s like losing one of my babies, but really it isn’t, at all.

I got two eskates for relevance, and one in the making. :sweat_smile:

Seriously I hope you don’t have to sell one and this whole thing gets contained soon so we can all go back to our happy little lives.

I was going to go to an eskate kart event today, and on a wintersport holiday at the end of the month. Both have now been canceled.
It sucks.

4 Likes

My sadness/fear of selling a board is only me joking to try and lighten the current situation. I already know and understand that I am in a fortunate state dealing with all this. I have already thought so much about how many of my friends and family are going to suffer and it breaks my heart.

Much love, and I hope you can stay healthy and safe :heart:

8 Likes