ESK8 CON - BOARD TRANSPORT - CLOSED - CANCELLED

ESK* CON is on this year soon ,

Las vegas,
see tickets and info there is also a race, https://shop.esk8con.com/
EVENT DATES -SAT MAR 25 - 26 - 9.00am to 5.00pm

I am taking my lifted 2021 Nissan Titan crew cab 4x4 Truck with a bunch of boards and looking into a vendor spot for my custom builds.

Given the whole thing with flying with no batteries etc I am thinking there may some people who want their boards transported complete / assuming they want to fly there for the event.

The event does have a facility for you send your board to them etc, but this is another option.

Cost per board $100 includes the transport there and back only. Just meet-up at an agreed location close to the route. Boards will be available on the site or meetup to get it Friday before the event.

Will transport 1xboard/helmet in bag with PPE. I am fully insured / comprehensive. The truck bed has a quality tonneau but regardless all the gear will be stowed inside my hotel when I make the stop. I will have 6 very high end boards myself so a few extra boards is not an issue for me.

Itinerary,
My Route - 3 days, 2 nights each way.
Leave Houston 23rd Wednesday AM arrive Friday PM
stop at Wichita falls - Night
stop at Albuquerque - Night
Arrive Vegas.Friday the 24th.PM
Leave Monday the 27th AM arrive back in Houston Wednesday 29th PM.

We can discuss any questions on the forum. When I get a confirmation on what i’m doing I can add contact details etc, but at this stage i’m just putting this out there and adding awareness to this awesome event coming up.!

Cheers

1 Like

Oh man, if only i had something ready for esk8con haha, im local to houston myself. By chance, do you do battery builds?

1 Like

Hi, yes I have done several builds from scratch and have the gear. I have done two flexi 10S4p’s one for an evolve replacements, the other for one of my early customs, and a flexi 12S9P for my Kaly XLR Hybrid build. I used the Bluetooth BMS for my 12S9P, and it’s been great.

If you have time to do a build, im looking for a 16S3P of P42A to fit in an eboosted IDEA enclosure

Let me know roughly what that would cost if youre open to it, cheers!

Your probably already well aware but i would just say that its very hard to beat these offerings from Mboards , if your going for speed perhaps the gear ratios can be played with considering it’s not a very big battery. I bought a 12S3P of them a few month ago. Its excellent . That said, i will certainly look into the components for that build as all my next batteries are going as high voltage as possible and I need to re-tool a little for that. So getting back on this with a quote will take me awhile, i’m also currently moving into a new property downtown with a big garage over the next week where i can finally have all my gear . Thanks for the question and I will follow up regardless what you decide to do. 12s4p P42A Battery Pack | Transparent Series — MBoards

3 Likes

I may be interested if you end up passing through the Austin area.

Assuming that other people who have been here longer can vouch for you for safety purposes/ not wanting my board and $100 stolen. I haven’t seen you post often or at all unless you changed your photo recently and just want to be safe

Thats a very cautious approach! Believe me, I don’t want your board.And as far as my posting goes. I run a company and I am an engineering professional with spare money and not enough time. If this turns into anything I would establish points of contact. Considering I am bringing 6 builds I think I would only have space for two boards anyway. Its actually not worth my trouble and I just just found out it will cost me near $800 for the spot at the show. When all in I need to raise 3K for this trip so its a big ask. Here are my details , i am only just getting set-up in USA last 6 months, i have not made my business connection previously as I am not here to advertise as a vendor. All my efforts come out of my spare time and own savings funds as I work full-time.

follow on https://www.instagram.com/tbctheboredcompany/

1 Like

Thread can be closed