Esk8-builders disabled?

ITS ALIVE!!! (again)

2 Likes

It should just die, nobody needs it anymore.

3 Likes

I’m baffled.

4 Likes

I disagree, theres still good info there. I really wish jason would just fork over the keys so we can xerox the thing

2 Likes

How much did we need to scrape together again?

So 992k USD, just shy of a million (on his low-end estimate).

That was Tough-May-Jason. I wonder what Bankrupt-December-Jason would say?

10 Likes

Apparently he would give it all up for $1

What a slut

1 Like

That seems just a bit overpriced since he can’t even keep up with paying for the damn site. Sure there are 16,000 members but a majority of those are on this site now since then?

1 Like

We’re recreating that content better than ever over here.

2 Likes

@visnu777 I’m of the same belief.

Also, Esk8 development is moving fast. I’m not sure how much merit there is in rehashing old info. Read, digest, apply it to today, and share what works with you here.

We don’t need the old content. We have a thriving community of builders. It’ll come in due time.

4 Likes

Watch out

4 Likes

Jason’s Brother? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

No competent business leader would have given a price even in jest to consumers who he should know have no intention of even coming up with 1% of what he would like (no offense) why? This thread.

Stinks of business n00b. I’ve seen maybe two of his other inflated ego vids, I’d rather be Jabba the Hutt’s buttplug than watch any more of his patronizing woke crap.

The disappearing is a good start, total personality reinvention with a truth and humility injection…real mind and not acted out would be a good start.

Have to agree, death to builders, my 2c

6 Likes

the monster man himself.

1 Like

When was that?

:joy:

That’s very generous of you Alan.

4 Likes

Pretty sure the $1 includes whoever buys it picking up all the debt and legal issues :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’d be a big Texas Sized 10-4 there buddy.

2 Likes

Each time it’s shut off, I care a little less… let esk8.builders die

4 Likes

Haha, for reals though, lol
The last time I poked my head in, some guy was asking which battery pack would be compatible with his vesc. I puked in my mouth a little and quickly left. :nauseated_face:

5 Likes