Esk8-builders disabled?

Just thought to glance at the old forum and see this:

Anybody know what happened? I’m mostly just curious.

3 Likes

Restart-upgrade-changes likely money prb

3 Likes

Itis been down for 4+ hours

2 Likes

The website goes down when bills aren’t payed

3 Likes

I figured something like that, dunno if this means enertion is in even worse shape than I thought?

Time for Enertion to reach out offline to LHB & recover some good faith by offering a dB merge of the content, even without threads discussing vendors etc, just information not politics.

That would shine some positive light

They can silverfish it, but what’s the point in that.

If they pay by bandwidth used then the several TB used for an unknown success with ‘Noah’s Ark’ probably resulted in a whopper hosting bill extenuating circumstances.

16 Likes

That’s why I propagated the minimal bandwidth option, I yet have to see a real working mirror with all content made by a crawler :slight_smile: but as you said, many tried with unknown success and most likely using up lots of bandwidth

2 Likes

Looks like its back online

If you want anything, now is the time to get it

1 Like

Builders Site INOP!

1 Like

Yup, every month since October around this time.

1 Like

Manchild Jason forgotten all the bills again! What happened to all the stolen raptor and unity money he has. Who knows how long he has been without power.

The atomic clock somewhere in Colorado is now re-calibrated, and finely tuned on the potter site going off-line…

2 Likes

Does anyone know why there are unitys on amazon and there are alot of ppl that bought threw website and are still waiting after months…
Im guessing they stole the money? Im still waiting for wheels for over 6 months as well…its a ton of money this aint fair…

Yeah. The unities are going through EnertionBoardsUSA. There’s a thread about it. I still am not sure how or why they have them when regular Enertion is in the pitts but they do have them.

They also dont respond to email anymore…that website is a money trap

Because it is enertion

1 Like

You can read about the story of enertionboardusa here: https://esk8.news/enertionboardsusa-a-new-hope/
They aren’t actaully part of enertion, more like they bought a pallet of unities with upfront cash and are a reseller.

2 Likes

Ah. I tried to hyperlink the thread but I was having a hard time figuring it out on my phone.

1 Like

ITS ALIVE!!! (again)

2 Likes