Esk8.builders bans, censorship, privacy infringement

Lmao you actually believe he would leave his crackhead baby with no second look? Its probably the only place he has the means to dictate anything. Makes me wonder who wears the pants in his family lol

8 Likes

Haha… Noob… :wink:

7 Likes

nah just wanted to hear u preach :shushing_face::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What happening for you? I can’t see my summary page over there

Not sure, I was going to let the dust settle. At first my trust level was reset, then it’s back, then reset, then back.

Now my summary page goes to 500 error and all the CSS and images are broken if you clear your cache.

Maybe he didn’t pay the bill

2 Likes

@b264 I don’t think it’s just you. Site is acting up.

5 Likes

That’s code for burning to the ground :wink:

4 Likes

Shit, i’m having the same problem too.

JASON PLZ

2 Likes

Too bad there isn’t any other better esk8 forums, oh well. Guess I’ll go back to endless-sphere.com/forums

Also looks fine to me idk what you are talking about

5 Likes

Probably working on it. It’s back up :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Posted a thread on the fact that entron was out of foxbox classic. For the reasion of all ordered that included classic and unity’s needed to contact them about the issues that had been there for months as all of them were on freezes with no contact to the customers and not to accept it was delayed of unity backorder lies I had proven and delivering in order of purchases lies and Europe orders befor US order. 2 or 3 people I know of got the message and acted befor it was removed.

Posted a thread detailing how my Raptor 2.1 internals caught fire and how Enertion promised a refund, took my board, and never actually followed through on the refund…

The thread got silently deleted a few weeks later without warning after others chimed in with similar stories of horrible build quality and no refunds after months of waiting. I’ll eventually repost the story here later for transparency and awareness - no one should have to go through an experience like this.

5 Likes

Just so I understand…you never got the refund and they are in possession of the board?

1 Like

Just so I understand. What? :rofl:

4 Likes

Possession of the board maybe?

2 Likes

Yes, edited.

4 Likes

Correct, I asked alternatively if I could have my board back and was ignored. Now I don’t have a skateboard OR $1400. :cry:

6 Likes

Ive learned with Mike and I that we suffer from the same struggles, Fatfingerism. And we dont proof read. NFG!

4 Likes

That sucks so hard. This company is baffling.