Esk8 Brasil 🇧🇷 - Brazilian Electric Skateboard Community

What’s up, everyone!!

My name is Thamer and we recently found a website for our Brazilian community, it is called Esk8 Brasil!! :brazil: :brazil:

If you are Brazilian or not, feel free to access our website and participate in our forum. The idea is to bring everyone together and make it easier to schedule events and even trading parts.

Access it now, https://esk8brasil.com.br/ :wink: :wink:

Welcome!!

8 Likes

Heyyyy my gf is from Brazil!

Linda puta! :smiley:

6 Likes

14 Likes

If that’s how she likes it :man_shrugging: :laughing:

Parabéns pelo site, boa sorte :wink: só acho o design demasiado clichê com muito azul, verde e amarelo. Algo mais neutro com 1-2 cores seria mais apelativo

4 Likes

Linda puta! :smiley:

I would like to find a GF like that :laughing:. But if you gonna compliment her just say: Gostosa pa Caramba! :dancer::brazil:

1 Like

@Pedrodemio is our most prominent Brazilian Esk8er here. Heck! he may probably be the most popular Brazilian in the hobby today. :1st_place_medal::brazil:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip! Hahahaha honestly I know like a dozen words in Portuguese. Clearly the important ones :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don’t say that broooooo haha :rofl: :rofl:

When you come to Brazil, visit her and let we know!!

1 Like

Thanks bro!!

@Grozniy, você é brasileiro?? Entrei no seu perfil e vi sua localidade como Islândia haha

Obrigado também pela dica, vou trabalhar em cima disso para deixar um design um pouco menos exagerado. Fique à vontade para se cadastrar lá e nos ajudar sempre com feedbacks.

Grande Abraço!!

@Grozniy, are you Brazilian? I entered your profile and saw your location as Iceland haha

Thanks also for the tip, I’ll work on it to leave a little less exaggerated design. Feel free to sign up there and always help us with feedbacks.

Regards

1 Like

@pixelsilva For sure bro!!

@Pedrodemio inspired me to start building my electric skateboard, he also gave me his old trucks to encourage me even more.

Check out my board, this front Paris truck was a gift from @Pedrodemio, he is from the city I study in Brazil and for sure he is one of the most experts in our country!!

2 Likes

Olha as coisas que os caras ensinam pros gringos hahahahahahahaa

1 Like

We still have to ride together after this hole mess is over :v:

1 Like

i’m just here for the banter!

weird when you search esk8.news for “linda puto” <= who the fuck speaks like that… :crazy_face:

this post comes up…

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :beers: :man_shrugging:t4: :doughnut: :hotdog: :beers:

I’m Russian :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahahaha

That is crazy but I will help more with that, “caralho” :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Grozniy No way you are Russian bro :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

How did you learn portuguese?

For sure @Pedrodemio!!

When I get back to São Carlos we will ride for sure.

Cheers mate

1 Like

By living in Portugal and Brazil

2 Likes

Ahh that is it soo haha,

Really cool to know Russians that speak our language! Sign up there and join the community, it will be nice to have you around.

Привет меня зовут тамер, from what I know in Russian :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Not used to Cyrillic letters, but I know a bit of Croatian, some stuff I can understand in Russian :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Anyone in Brazil if they need VESC repair or parts, we offer our services!