EOVAN / Stakboard Aireless Wheels Review

Great review. Looking forward to more wheel reviews. I subscribed.

1 Like

Thank you!

Any requests? Next up is the Onsra 115’s, then as soon as the Hollow Wheels come out, I’ll toss em on my board and get the process started

I also have 105 cloudwheels but I’m not sure there’s any point in doing a full review, might just add them to my score sheet

My requests would be Onsra 115 and Hollow Wheels so you are already on it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Perfect haha

I’ll have to admit, I am extremely curious to see how bad the battery consumption is on the onsra wheels. I’m expecting it to be near pneumatic levels honestly

1 Like

Yeah I’d be curious to see the range difference between

TB110
Onsra
150mm 6" pneumatic
175mm 7" pneumatic

Do all these three rubber wheels have basically the same range? Does the diameter make much difference as compared to the compound?

1 Like

I have the onsra wheels, and consumption is extremely high :sweat_smile: 20Wh/km hill climb or fast riding (50-55kph), I have to admit I don’t really ever ride at 15-20mph nowadays though… But I guess I would get 14Wh/km or so at that speed. And that is on a single motor build capped at 40 motor amps, geared for about 40mph / 65kph top speed… So acceleration is really lacking in this setup

Grip and rolling resistance are what matter for range. Diameter doesn’t really matter, as long as you compensate with gearing (so the motors don’t have to work harder)

1 Like

Yep, ironically, the weight does make a huge difference, especially for these 125’s.

Yeah good questions. I’ll be adding the efficiency numbers when I review each thing. I’ve got 110’s and the 6 inch numbers already. If I find some 7 inch pneumatics that I can put on my hummie then I’ll test that too, would be interesting.

Lol that’s what I was expecting. The important thing for fair testing is doing the same route as these other wheels, so when I ride it on there, I’ll know for sure.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the way to do it. Can’t wait for your Onsra and Hollow wheel reviews!

1 Like

:grinning:

The real question is when exactly are the hollow wheels coming out, we wait and wait!

Hopefully by January or so

2 Likes

We aren’t even getting Hollow wheels V1.0 we are getting like V2.4

3 Likes

Anyone tried these? Revel Snugs 105mm Electric Skateboard Airless Rubber Wheels (BLEM) – Revel Boards

1 Like

I’ve got them on my desk, throwing em on my board tomorrow

2 Likes

So how did it go with the snugs? Are they a better ride than other rubber wheels? How efficient are they? Thanks in advance.

Check out my efficiency test on my YouTube to find out :wink:

They’re great wheels overall, very maneuverable and decently comfortable

3 Likes

How nuts is that! I just watched your hollow wheels video before seeing your reply on the snugs. I pulled the trigger on the snugs, based on your review. Then stumbled across your HW video after. Nice work by the way! Regardless 105mm on DD is the minimum size I’ll put on them so HW are a no go for me. Grip is going to be paramount going through winter in the UK.

1 Like

Oh nice haha and thank you - yeah, they’re both great wheels. HW are a tiny bit smaller than the snugs

1 Like

Salutations… Im loving these 125mm wheels for their grip and disticnt absence of punctures… I may end up having a burning ceramony for my 150 pnummies… may thay go right to hell and burn in the pits of the 7th level… also, for me they are on a commute board so I dont need range out of them, just grip which brings me to this…

Does anyone happen to know if the 60T pulley will fit on the 125’s? I find that they are lacking oomph with the stock 40t (I think) pulleys I got them with and would like to be able to shit myself a little earlier in the curve, I could always reduce the motor pulley to 12t but I really dont want to go that route… I used a LOT of red locktite on the ones on those motors

60*5=300/π= +/- 95mm diameter+6mm(flanges) makes it 101mm, so youd have 24/2= 12mm of clearance.

Weird one… one of my front wheels has a bit of horizontal play if the bearings are installed with spacers, its only small but very noticeable. The spacers being used are identical in the front two wheels but only one has play.

Installing without a spacer is fine but im a little uncomfortable about it. Is this a known issue or something?

I’ll have a play with swapping front to rear to see if the problem is replacated on 10mm bearings at the rear but i cant see any reson why it wouldnt

Weird, haven’t seen that on mine, maybe one of the bearings is not as thick or something?