EnertionBoardsUSA - A New Hope

The switch fails open, as in the open position, typically. I thought that was well known and clearly what I was talking about.

5 Likes

Fixed that for you

6 Likes

2 wrongs donā€™t make a right.

these fail power off. forget the gate states. when the fets pop the unity is dead. no lights. no motion. dead. adding a heat transfer pad to the switching fets will help.

But three lefts do.
Portland life @DerelictRobot

4 Likes

We are talking about the momentary switch to power your board failing open, not fet switching.

You still believe otherwise?

I know otherwise.not.the momentary switch. the power fets fail, the power circuit opens. there is no heat transfer mat on these fets.

1 Like

Enertion official website seems dead now, they finally stopped people from being able to buy stuff from their website.

1 Like

It still works for me.

You canā€™t order anything anymore

One thing:

5 Likes

Iā€™m curious why all the ladies in the pictures there are white when the website is 100% Chinese :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey now, clearly that isnā€™t true because ā€˜Pedroā€™ just bought some of those wonderful crossover wheels.

Do you mean to tell me those popup ads are built on LIES?

18 Likes

38 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

Yes they are made up, itā€™s an addon that brings those pop ups as a tactic to pursuade people to buy stuff because others are ā€œbuyingā€ stuff and vistors can see that. Many sites use it. I know meepo uses a similar addon.

1 Like

Looks like the Enertion site has stopped accepting orders. There is no add to cart option and the wheels/remote are no longer listed.

I have been pretty happy with the R2 and was prepared to flip the parts to a DIY board if Enertion foldedā€¦ didnā€™t consider to possibility of not being able to get out wheels for my new paperweights :thinking:

2 Likes

no one checking the 1 licence zendesk that was their support centre anymore.

2 Likes

Yes Stan i even got one, need to find it, itā€™s going to be a pure collector :smile:
Good old time^^

2 Likes

I will never buy anything from Enertion or Jason Potter ever again. Slim shady just like Carvon.

4 Likes

Lol coming in swinging, my style

3 Likes

R3? I will never buy or trust Enertion products again.