Enertion leftover parts - for free

Cleaned out a lot of old Enertion stuff from my Repair Agent time (still waiting for ma monies!)
I have lot´s of small used or even new parts laying around.

Cables, Screws, BMS, Switches, Baseplates, Hangers and so on.
!No dead ESCs!

So if you´re a “happy” Raptor owner with a slightly dead board, let me help you out with a part or two and just pay shipping.

Hope you´re all still fine and nice to see things still going here and hi to all you “old” dudes :slight_smile:

Some shit lying around and no, you can´t have a dead Focbox or Unity, i hoard these:

18 Likes

Awesome post!

Oh god I wanna say gimme gimme but gotta leave parts for those in need.

7 Likes

If I can’t have a dead focbox would you happen to at least have the DRV for one you would give away?

sorry but these are basically all dead DRVs. I get all repaired and sell them later.

2 Likes

Oh sorry I was just curious if you had the parts to repair them. I can get them from Texas instruments but their website it’s just so, so slow.

Not used to having both my parents streaming video calls.

2 Likes

Enertion stuff :drooling_face:

I’ve honestly never seen a company fail so spectacularly that it sparked a community effort to help out those screwed by the flop.

+1 for Community.
-1 for Enertion.

18 Likes

Sorry you got reamed, would you have any hubs not needing a rewind?

2 Likes

Are the old style single focboxes still desired by builders?

oh yes

4 Likes

Interesting, I figured they’d be considered obsolete with the unity and the cheap flipsky duals.

1 Like

Trash ^, and

An arguably ok esc ^ , and it’s predecessor are pretty different lol.

2 Likes

damn do this broke college student get a freebie? or it’s gone by now. goes by seniority?
haha

So you’re saying we should hoard foboxes instead of toilet paper

2 Likes

@Esk 10char

Do the hubs still work? Im very curious about them. Would pay you for them too bc i have no raptor.

Nice offer maybe could use this to make an electric beer crate

1 Like

Seems pefect for the times in EU, Once you board breaks down now it’s super hard to get parts to fix it up - but also a great time to ride, and “social Distance”

You should start building ventilators. One per person

2 Likes

No. We clone focbox to neoBOX.

1 Like