Enclosure Inspiration

Hoyt St. Board’s enclosures are pure eye candy. Post pics of Enclosures done right.

9 Likes

Paging @Sender @BigBen

8 Likes

You are absolutely fucking right.

Hoyt’s whole setup is pure sex on thane.

That being said, I love me some @BigBen and Master cho enclosures. Some of the best.

Hell, some skinned ABS enclosures can look pretty dope too.

But what Hoyt does with bamboo is really something special. Really awesome stuff.

7 Likes

Psychotiller is on to something

12 Likes

@bigben does some lovely work

Before:

After:

My only problem with hoyt enclosures are the 25r batteries inside :confused:

Great guys with great eyes for design!

@bigben’s mod style enclosure is still my favorite of all time. Seamlessly clean. Ben, please post a photo so I can back this up.

12 Likes

All @Sender and @BigBen

10 Likes

Nobody gonna call out @eBoosted !? His enclosures are the neatest I’ve seen!

6 Likes

Deffo @eBoosted, I use a few of his enclosures and I can say that it is top notch in terms of strength and design.

1 Like

What we really need are lipo enclosures ! :wink: Haha

2 Likes

Modular, easy swap top mount enclosures for lipos and LiIon that’s what i‘m hoping for.
For now I print my own, but that’s not as good as a CF or similar could be.

3 Likes

i agree, im sure theres market for some good 12s4p / 12s8p / 12s12p top mount trampa enclosures that fit between the bindings.

1 Like

I would like to see some 12sXp or 6sXp boxes with something like a clip in mount so that you can vary your battery according to the trip you plan. If you want to go for a light jump session get the 12s5p LiIon or 12s1p lipo pack and clip it in. If you go for a group ride just stack it up to how much packs you have or need

4 Likes