eMTB & Street Carver Room (Pics & Specs)

@Saturn_Corp You forgot the best photo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Skunk

The Emtb thread on the dark forum has a ton of builds, I think close to 100-150…

9 Likes

Yeah I’ve got A LOT of reading to do all the sudden. …

1 Like

Haha… If I were you I would take a look at what @hyperion1 did for @J0ker. That board was pretty light but heavy duty as hell.

1 Like

You mean when they gave him that complete board and never asked for it back?

Not that I’m jealous or anything. Fucking jack.

5 Likes

Yup! I got to ride it a little and it was compact, relatively light, and powerful as hell :joy:

Yeah I enjoyed it as well. I went and bought the F5 bindings the next day and the matrix 2s a week later. We had a blast at the offroad section of the course.

Oh shit I forgot he left the next day to let you try it out haha. Durr

3 Likes
1 Like

15 Likes

showoff

2 Likes

Need to top it with pictures from this years upgrade…but snow already gone again. Hoping for next week to come back :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If anyone in the US is in the market for a good deal on a brand new MBS Comp 95, this seller is willing to take $250 shipped for this if you make them an offer. I’ve been on the fence about buying this because of the price, but I already have one, and I can’t justify spending that money with Black Friday coming up.

6 Likes

Is there a back story to how you scored that DW2? Congrats, bro! I was sooo close to buying one both times they were <$350 on Amazon, but can’t justify spending more money on another build when so many others are unfinished. I kind of hope they stay at $500, cause I don’t know if I’ll be able to resist a 3rd time.

3 Likes

Klaus got one of the cheap ones on amazon
I’m gonna build it out.

7 Likes

Seems like a pretty sweet deal. You gotta buy metal baseplates, which aren’t cheap, but then you’ve pretty much got a 97 pro @ the same cost as the discounted Amazon boards we’ve seen lately.

2 Likes

If you buy a pair of metal top plates during black Friday, you could get them for another $55 or something, but yeah, compared to a<$350 DW2, you’d probably need to want the Comp 95 for other reasons like graphics, white wheels, solid axles, etc., otherwise it’s no contest. I still don’t get how the price on the DW2 went that low, but I would be surprised if it never came back and stayed at $500. Then the Comp 95 doesn’t look so bad. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I get my shit together and drive to Jens for starting ma board. I’ll take my deck to him for showing.

2 Likes

Adding LoveChild to the family.

13 Likes

Tooooo much griptape on the first one… luckily you changed it :pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You top mount fellas cross post here please!

6 Likes

Very nice! What’s your charging solution? Got pics of the VESC side?

1 Like