eMountainboard Storage

Curious how everyone is storing their boards? Esp eMTBs… I have wayyy too many boards…

Currently I store my boards on “the Board Room” and… my living room floor
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M2AYX6G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The stand is great but due to the tires I can only really use 3 of the 6 slots.

10 Likes

Thanks for the link. Never seen that on Amazon. I may have to copy the design. I’m going to need some measurements stat. :joy:

3 Likes

Dude do you need a roommate :star_struck:
That’s a nice rounded quiver🤙

2 Likes

Theres an evo, half build colab, haero build that needs a slot

1 Like

I actually just built one and finished it a couple weeks ago. I’ll take a picture and post it after I attach the last couple of rungs

I did build my own rack a while back. Not the most pretty, but easy, cheap and does the job.

11 Likes

This is a timely thread for me. With your link I found these, which I might try. I have to find a spot on a wall…

Bora Wood Organizer and Lumber Storage Metal Rack with 6-Level Wall Mount – Indoor and Outdoor Use, In Orange | PBR-001 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004DGIZMW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_5PR1NG4VHP101J87NFVB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Ultrawall Wall Mount Wood Organizer and Lumber Storage Metal Rack with 3-Level - Indoor & Outdoor Use, 2 Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R8FPTL6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_ZHAQC716N1BP782QKCNS?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Also did build my own because I couldn’t find any decent ones…

11 Likes

Vertical rack ftw!

I used the metal lowes closet type storage using rails and these guys:

But they might have scratched up some of my prettier boards so I 3d printed some caps for them:

Figured I’d add some adhesive foam strips to the top to keep them still in case of minor earthquakes.

Came in at $110 and had more lowes gift cards than scrap wood

12 Likes

Dude :star_struck:

Yes for me also

That’s awesome I need to do this

I think I want to build my own
I know @glyphiks has one too is there a thread I’m more of a step to step guy then trying to figure it out

4 Likes

If you are in your own 4 walls and allowed to drill holes I think the @Venom121212 shelf solution is the most flexible and easy to build.

4 Likes

The readjustability is really nice. Larger and smaller gaps can be made later on as you make or change boards. I was also worried I’d cut a basic shape and realize several boards didn’t fit right.

5 Likes

Ya i feel I should suck it up and just go to a mounted solution… THEN I CAN HAVE MOOOOR BOARDS

5 Likes

Damn this is nice!

2 Likes

Love it!!! also removal battery shared amount multiple build FTW! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, safes space and cut costs :sweat_smile:
Definitely a win for me.

2 Likes

probably also safer since you won’t wind up with a arsenal of batteries laying around

3 Likes

I was just thinking about similar concerns. Was thinking about how to make something with my four boards. Do I really want all of them in the same vertical plane? 272 p42a/40t’s would probably be a big fire. :fire:

1 Like

Ya i run mostly lipos and i have a bat safe for the loose lipos that aren’t hooked up

1 Like

9 Likes