eLofty Direct Drive Discussions-read before buying

Would be possible for those who bought it on eBay a while ago to get the new bearings? I’ve also slightly bent the axle, can we buy it?

Oh no, that’s not good. Just by regular riding or did it crash I to something. Do post a pic here. Regarding buying parts, I have no clue, just send her details, I would say.

1 Like

yep, maybe first ones. I will take a video and post it later. thanks.

So she told me just now that it will all be all be sent out in 1 week. She mentioned that she passed on some info to @Winfly a few days ago. Any additional info Wing?

I was wondering if the protests(with 2 million people on the street) in Hong Kong had anything to do with the delays, but she didn’t say anything.

1 Like

This is what she sent me. Delays on the shipping company ends it seems. She’s heading over to check atm. Not sure how it works but hopefully she give me an update later today.

Its frustrating to wait. Im still 100% certain that i will receive this before unity.:stopwatch:the shipping race is on and although enertion had a couple of months head start and eloftys hit some snags I still think elofty may overtake them.

1 Like

did anyone end up getting the airless AT tires with their drives?

Finally got through to Kenna and apparently my 4wd 58kv drives are being shipped tomorrow, minus the temperature wires…

1 Like

I have an update for us. If you ordered 72 kv motors, is most likely that they ar stuck at the shipping company. Kenna is using a different shipping company to send out those 56kv atm. I’m sure she’s trying her best to sort out the situation and I have been asking her everyday :stuck_out_tongue:. Hopefully it goes through quickly.

2 Likes

What if I don’t know which ones I ordered anymore because she has told me different things every time? Lol :joy:

6 Likes

I have been speaking with Keena about it as well. Sounds like she is getting shafted by the shipper.

They have said the drives will leave HK in the next few days.

She also said thank you to everyone for being so patiant

2 Likes

When you have 2 million of the 7 million protesting on the street, I can’t understand how any business is running at this point.

7 Likes

Very true. Oh well

hi dear
it is kenna here, any you want to know , could ask me or send mail to me .

9 Likes

Hi Kenna, any updates on the shipping? We know things are crazy in HK these days. Do you think the shipping company will be able to handle the shipping nonetheless?

DHL are shipping fine from HK. The company I work for ordered some computer parts which were collected on Wednesday night and arrived this morning.

I just stopped chatting with Keena on whatsapp and have some good news!

She has spoken with the shipper and they have said the packages are due to leave HK on Monday!

She also asked me to inform everyone the following -
The axels will be discoloured due to the heat treating process and will not look new & shiney.

shaft

a closer picture -
shaftclose

1 Like

I received tracking info today

Estimated arrival July 20th lol

Two months after I ordered but atleast I’ll get em :grin:

If you notice, they are coming up with ABEC adapter as well :).

any word on those fabled grey wheels?