Electric Racing League - 2024 National Track Championship Event

You heard it here first! Electric Racing League is heading over to the Sunshine coast, QLD Australia, this August to host the first Australian National Track Championship Race Event at Cooloola Kart Track.

While we are yet to officially announce this, the intention of this post is to connect with any vendors and people in the industry who want to get involved.

We are looking at running the event over 2 days, running time trials which will seed participants into their categories for 3-5 rounds of racing, followed by finals (event schedule in progress). Based on our recent survey results -which is still ongoing for you Aussies: https://forms.gle/XhQv2hgcKuDDfKU49 - We are expecting at least 80 Participants, with a great mix of esk8 and EUC from around the country.

If you havent seen our events before, check out: instagram.com/electricracingleague

Running this for two days will give us all plenty of free time for racing, open track riding, as well as interactions with the vendor stalls and PEV demos.

For any international vendors who want their products displayed, the team would be happy to set up and monitor a stall for you if you’d like to get involved.

Feel free to shoot me a message or email if you’d like to get involved:
tas@electricracingleague.com.au

13 Likes

Sorry for the shameless tag vendors, but in case you don’t see this post…
@Adstars
@ApexBoards
@Boardnamics
@BuildKitBoards
@Ean.Esk8
@eBoosted
@Grievor
@Haeroboards
@IDEA
@JJHoyt
@LAZYROLLING
@Agnes_Maytech
@MBS
@MoeStooge
@moon
@RipTideSports
@SabreDynamics
@Skyart
@Tony_stark

I’m sure I’ve missed some vendors too!

12 Likes

@YUTW123
@Ean.esk8

7 Likes

Awesome, thank you for tagging us! Looks like a great venue: https://www.cckc.com.au/

3 Likes

Massive shoutout to @CannoliRoller & the Flowstate Esk8 team for jumping on board early to support ERL. Your support has helped us push ahead to lock essential items in place for this August.

Thanks for your contribution to the growth of Australian esk8 racing🥰

7 Likes

Cool initiative. Drop me a PM and lets see how we can participate.

3 Likes

Any dates for this yet? All best for the event!

:checkered_flag: UPDATE: Electric Racing League 2024 National Track Championship :checkered_flag:

Attention participants and enthusiasts of the Electric Racing League! Please note that the National Track Championship scheduled for August 10-11, 2024, has been postponed. This delay is due to necessary resurfacing work on the race track.

The new dates for the championship are set for September 14-15, 2024. We apologise for any inconvenience this change may cause and appreciate your understanding as the Cooloola Kart Club want to ensure the track is in optimal condition for an exceptional racing experience.

Please update your calendars accordingly, and stay tuned for further updates includinf registration. Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm for the Electric Racing League.

3 Likes

Will there be dedicated esk8 racing or mixed

Definitely esk8 only categories. Won’t be mixing EUCs with Esk8 for racing. Possibly for a mixed relay at the end I’d imagine.

Its not clear on the survey from that link. Might be worth adding, its why i asked here, there arent any esk8 images either only euc which is what made me think…

Ed: yes there is, at the bottom. Missed it.

1 Like

Yep there will be dedicated esk8 and euc categories. And multiple divisions based on time trials

1 Like

Can’t wait for this

2 Likes

Any companies wanting to get involved at any capacity, please get in touch this week as we’ll be rolling out graphics and content for the event soon and would love to promote your brands from the start

6 Likes

Let us know what you are looking for: brad@riptidesports.com

5 Likes

Thanks Brad, just sent through an email

2 Likes