Elbow pad reccomendation?

Gloves and knee pads are ordered.
Knox orsa leather mk2 gloves/ POC 2.0 lite downhill knee.
Looking for suggestions on elbow pads.
Currently looking at POC system lite elbow
I want a pad with a hard shell for sliding.
What are you using?

I use these , survived 3 serious falls so far

1 Like

Check these

1 Like

This is what I’m currently leaning towards.

1 Like

Is this the knee pads that you chose?

1 Like

@clistpdx yes, I found some on ebay new and offered $65 and won. I have chicken legs, so fit is the hard part. Seems like most of the pads I’m interested in are made for big dudes

4 Likes

I really dig the power ranger look so I wear a leatt 5.5 body protector. https://www.leatt.com/shop/bike/protection-gear/upper-body-protection-hard-shell/body-protector-5-5.html

2 Likes

I ended up ordering these 100% surpass elbow guards.

What size did you go with? I’ll be curious to hear how they fit you once you try them out. I have pretty thin arms, so I don’t want them to slip off easily

I went with small. According to their size chart I’m just under their small, but they have velcro straps on top and bottom, so I’m hoping it’ll take up the difference. I’ll let you know… I’m 6’ 145lbs with long ass arms.

1 Like

Have you tried the elbow pads out yet? Curious how they fit

They actually fit great! The spandex is a little tight on the forearm, but that’ll stretch out.

2 Likes

Any word on how tight these sit? I’m thinking of getting these for underneath my motorcycle jacket. The jacket works ok but even minor falls, my elbow gets banged up more than it should

I’m a skinny guy, they fit me really well. The wrist is a little tight, but it’s spandex. I haven’t crashed on them yet, but they are solid

1 Like

Hmmm ok. You wear just those and a t-shirt for upper body?

Gloves, elbow, and a spine protector, and knee pads

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed discussion.

1 Like