£40 minimum for the tyres

Yeah Kendas look interesting

2 Likes

Trampa Primo Alpha are really good

1 Like

Yeah not bad

What hubs are you getting?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you recently scored a Prototipo for 200 bones so you can shut your pretty mouth.

5 Likes

Plastic in the rubber compound…
A lot of the cheap tires are made with all sort of material, including carcinogenic de moulding detergents.
You don’t really know what is in there.

3 Likes

This just in: not buying trampa tires causes cancer.

21 Likes

Rockstars are only £45. Might make my own though

Don’t feel like going all out on a build I might not like

2 Likes

I’ve been leaning more towards MBS for wheels. I need to decide soon. May get those Ali ones @mmaner picked up as a test set

2 Likes

I don’t like how the superstars are made from so many parts. And the installation takes forever.

It’s ok if you have a drill handy but I don’t always have one

5 Likes

True, haven’t even gotten to that part of the decision yet. Getting the kaly has disrupted my future builds for a while. Gotta be more economical or sell some other shit off. Thanks for the original links though.

I actually ordered one of the razor ones the other day to have a spare, it was a different brand than the ones in the picture/description.

The pictures were the “Clever” brand but the one that came was totally different. I’ll see what it is when I get home but it feels the same in my hand

3 Likes

They take forever to disassemble. I think @ducktaperules used a metal plate to hold the nuts in place while unscrewing the spokes.

3 Likes

We sold tires to a company who made a toy car for kids. Why did they order from us: They had their product tested by a third party lab and found all sort of nasties in the cheap alternative tires they sourced before buying from us.

We recently bought some clone wheels and opening the box was already quite an experience for the nose…

2 Likes

You can send them to me if you aren’t going to use them!

8 Likes

Slightly getting off topic here. Dont give me a chance to put you in jail. :drooling_face::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Nothing off topic in this one

3 Likes

Dude @Itsmedant is right here

3 Likes

@DerelictRobot are you still running to this day the ali offroad tires?

2 Likes

Quick!! Dad is watching, act like you’re cleaning your room!

2 Likes

Yeah but he has stage 2 cancer

4 Likes