Ecomobl Warning M53 (DO NOT BUY)

I only ask bc one of my friends is a buff ass 260 lbs rider and he’s browsing for a board. He was offered the M24 but didnt know anything about it

I agree

1 Like

I would strongly advise to buy a prebuilt here on the forum. @longhairedboy might be a good option. @EboardSolutions Also has a great build for sale atm. You can always pm me for more info.
Then this thread won’t be derailed too much

Very sketchy these brand new accounts coming in to defend an obvious fraudulent factory.
Do you think the EU warehouse made these decks and motors himself?
They were made in Ian’s factory.

3 Likes

I’m gonna say from personal experience fuck no on psychotiller and wcs

2 Likes

Awww shit! Ray’s in!!!

1 Like

What’s up man… this tread is funny. They are bashing Ecomobl and the board was not even sold by them. I just ask the owner directly and shared his response here.

1 Like

Just because he doesn’t sell the board on his shop doesn’t Mean he didn’t manufacture it.
It definitely doesn’t Mean you Can’t warn potential customers about it right?!

The board is completely made in Ian’s factory.
The are even using the M53 video (made by the EU warehouse) to advertise their M5.

This is on the official china warehouse youtube channel. With the chinese warehouse url in the description.

This channel used to be called Ian Lin, they changed it a few months ago…
EU warehouse didn’t even exist yet.

3 Likes

Busted lol

1 Like

“Now it has bug discount!”
:rofl:

2 Likes

They are lying. The M5 they sold was 100mm, the only EU warehouse changed was the name. I bought directly from the China site.

2 Likes

Ecomobl even paid a commercial for the M53

youtu .be/Df0zfyxJ-NU

1 Like

Ecomobl never denied that they agreed to build the boards as ordered. They are available for numerous DIYs. People don’t know this but you can order custom battery configs and different battery assemblies from them if you work with Ian there. They will build a lot of stuff how you want it. It seems like this board combo was a dud and they cut ties on it but the other guy had a bunch and kept selling. Also seems like a lot of bad blood now. I wouldn’t buy an M53. Doesn’t mean they can’t make other good stuff though. Especially if you ask them to build it custom as I am considering. They can take the M20 battery enclosure for example and 12S4P config and add it into the ET. Costs more to do if not done at scale but I’m considering it. If you work with Ian dude will hook you up.

1 Like

Did you already receive anything?

I know Ian is a nice guy. I have called with him and his technicians before.
The m24 i own is pretty good stuff, solid. Dont have a bad word about it (except lingyi)
The M5(3) could have been solid too. But they kept on using lingyi and fake cells. This + the deck cracking is just a bit too much

1 Like

Also, who doesn’t use am anti-sink gasket on a wooden drop down deck? In every drop down deck I’ve had I’ve put one on to better protect the deck. Not only do the Xs add color and intrigue but I haven’t had any of the wood issues at drill points my friends have had. Strong recommend. They cost like $10 from Amazon. Easy buy.

The M53 existence was previous to the Europe warehouse…

Well, ask Ian to include it on your board.

From the sounds of it this other dude might have approached with the M53 idea partnership to launch the Euro warehouse for all we know. Sounded good in theory. Failed in execution. Ian probably needs to say no to some custom jobs more. I know that when I first spoke to him about some custom battery options for the ET he was hesitant to agree to some of the more ambitious ones I had in mind that he hadn’t seen tested and suggested more the packs and enclosures he’d known and knew had been used. So maybe he’s learned from this for rollouts and customizations that his brand will be connected to.