Ecomobl M53/M24X Test

That sounds like a 30Q or equivalent pack. They must be varying packs between brands and even models or brands.

The board was not fully released when i got my hands of it.
I have had contact with their CEO through wechat though when i got some problems with the motors stuttering.
The told me to resolder the motor wires.
I checked and under the heathhrink were these shitty rotatable bullet plugs.
I replaced them with XT60 plugs and never had a problem since.

To really shine though, this board needs vescs.

1 Like

I thought about trying to get a used one and putting some og focboxes I have laying around in there.

I got mine directly from china talking to CEO on whatsapp. It was 1560 usd shipped to Norway.

My remote has a screen

Damnit please don’t give me valid reasons to review this thing, I just got done with the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Baja.

1 Like

That’s amazing. I payed the same price for it without the upgrades :frowning:

The price is 2400 dollars on their china warehouse website right now, I would not have bought it at this price.

I agree, still much cheaper than a baja board. And if it proves to be reliable over time i dont think $2400 is that bad either.

The warehouse just send me this vid

Update:

The board arrived in 4 days, which is super fast imo, even for Europe shipping.
Weather is bad here right now so a riding test will have to wait.
I will post some LQ pictures in the meantime.

3 Likes

@moderators is it okay if i start a new thread for my full review?
dont want to make a clutter.

2 Likes

Sure, no worries.

2 Likes

A word about the m53
A review is coming.
For now I have to say that this is not a board for professional users. (Before diy)
The esc and batt are not that strong (lingyi)
We changed out the batt for a vtc6 pack and the esc with a unity. It has been a dream ride so far.

This enclosure is great for DIY!!!

2 Likes

Whats the max discharge on that 12s5p pack? Not the esc. And can you tell me the dkmensions of the 12s5p battery? I wanna buy the at2 deck, and put the 12s5p double stacked in it with my own enclosure

1 Like