Ecomobile M24 awd for sale

[USA ,CA]

Comes with extra set of tires and gears,bolts
Description: last month i was riding 35mph

and i crashed into a parked pickup truck tire and it snapped the nose of the board in half , it is still working would just need to replace the deck which “ecomobile” sells separately. Would be happy to send more videos showing it works and everything else about it is completely fine .
**Price (USD) $1100 Firm for all

1 Like

Are you okay?

3 Likes

I was bruised and hands are still healing from road burn

Bruised really bad

Im assuming the battery case will need repair as well? Has it pulled any cables out of the controller?

Nope battery and everything is fine. I’ll record a video tommorow

Are you interested? I can pm you videos

Id suggest you post them here for transparency for anyone that may be unterested. You’ll likely struggle to offload that here tho.

1 Like

I have the 10 " tire version of this,still works,i dont ride it, because im lame. If anyone has questions I have some time on one. It is what it is,it will climb anything, dont weigh more than 230 total IMHO or youll need new springs. There are rock shocks air shocks that will fit . Im thinking of making mine power my kids recumbent trike .

1 Like

Hey, is this still available? If it is, are you able to ship the board? I live in Europe, willing to pay for shipping on top of the asking price.