E-TOXX Sales Thread

4 Likes

I thought that was my answer?

2 Likes

Why assume I was arguing against you? Just offering documentation from a somewhat reliable source.

8 Likes

I didn’t hence the question mark but the fact that you replied to me instead of the previous poster confused me that is all.

2 Likes

WE WANT MORE PHOTOS OF E-TOXX 2STAGE GEARBOX WITH 1/20 REDUCTION

WE WANT A PRICE

WE WANT TO BUY IT

NO MATTER THE ETERNAL STRAIGHT VS HELICAL DEBATE :rofl:

12 Likes

Yes it is the mini mate, now available in 5:1 helical

7 Likes

Hey Carlos-

We don’t post competitive stuff in another vendor’s thread here.

8 Likes

Same goes for me :ok_hand:

1 Like

straight gears are better than helicals because thats what I have.

14 Likes

And since 2018 :wink: :+1:

Ok, some more photos :
Mini 5:1 Heli

MBS extended hanger

Mini 4:1 on Vertigo

And e-Toxx bumper

For fun

21 Likes

You have got it all, dude. :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha. I like that answer

11 Likes

Happens to be my answer as well.

I actually thought it was more than just noise reduction in the helical vs straight gear debate. I actually love the noise the gears make and would not trade that for less efficiency.

5 Likes

I made the Trampa one was for a friend/customer :wink:

1 Like

for those stuck with helicals (and envious of the sound of straights), do you find that the choice of grease makes a difference in how loud they are? if so, which grease results in the loudest, most satisfying sound, while keeping the drive system sufficiently lubed?

2 Likes

Don’t forget great old chain drive !

12 Likes

Every grease will dampen the noise a bit, but not much.

1 Like

I love the sound of power transmitting through the gears, otherwise my board would have been too focking quiet.

It’s a safety feature, saves the lives of old people, kids, chinchillas, birds and kittens. Who doesn’t like kittens?!

7 Likes

Efficiency when it comes to cars, because the heat factor it is increace because of the weight factor needed to deal with an increase of efficiency. Racing cars straight gears are about weight reduction over all…Electric skateboards do not have to deal with such a weight increase, therefore helicals works better than straight one…Alighment, an other issues like cost of production might be a factor to not to choose Helis…but not efficiency, cause that it is a reason to choose them…

1 Like

Yes! I also love the sound of the staight gears. Too bad that there is no 8 teeth module 2 gear (as far as i know)… i would love 1:6.25 reduction

2 Likes