DV6 troubleshooting

Factory JST connectors on the hall sensors or did you change ‘em out?

1 Like

Factory

1 Like

So it works with no sensors, and doesn’t work with sensors?

snip snip :scissors:

1 Like

I did slightly damaged the insulation while installing the motor for the first time. It was where the cables connect to the motor. There was some wire exposing so I’m assuming thats the problem.

1 Like

We’re out riding right now and I’m hearing a loud pop during hard acceleration (high amps)

Any idea what could cause this? Checking wiring when we’re done riding. Everything rides like normal, just a loud pop sound during certain hard accelerations…

Send help

I would prolly turn around soon

2 Likes

Yeah haha we’re at a restaurant rn, heading home straight after. Such a weird issue

1 Like

We couldn’t replicate the issue after trying multiple times, and then just when we’re going to leave I hear it again… fuckin weird man

1 Like

Its funny because it happens again on a normal start up. Which wasnt under any high amps. Checked all my connectors, nothing seems wrong.

1 Like

Im having trouble with Bluetooth connection to Android phone? Had to use USB port, which is not ideal for a efoil setup as looking to minimise exposed cables.
Updated firmware and programed via usb and Was able to use Flipsky Bluetooth remote and reciever.
Any Bluetooth vesc tool troubleshooting procedure for the SV6?

The DV6 does not come with Bluetooth. You will have to use Metr or something similar to access VESC over Bluetooth

1 Like

So I just finished programing my dv6 pro. And now I’m having trouble turning the esc back on. Power comes on when I engage the button but as soon as I disengage it shuts off? Please help

No red lights? sounds almost like the switch circuit failed but I have not heard of this happening on this ESC.

No red light no

Incorrect auto shutoff settings. You can try holding the button and then unplugging the connector so it stays on for you to adjust the power settings to whats stated on makerx’ website.

2 Likes