🦆 Duck Battery Systems - DIY Supply Webshop

No cropadile yet :cry: Soon though. All that you see there was done with shears!

I messaged u about a 12s6p Samsung 30 Q

2 Likes

Thanks for reaching out! I’m working though my email and messages today, I will get back to you ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

damn bro looks just like mine!

mad scissor skillz

5 Likes

Yooo you guys gotta drop the Chopodile there is a much better tool, link inc

1 Like

@longhairedboy @BenjaminF

6 Likes

@skyart now i have to buy this. This is why i can’t keep money around.

5 Likes

Those look skookum as hell. Which size do you use most often?

3 Likes

I only own the 1/4 one and its been great! Been eyeing that 3/8" tho. The 1/4" perfectly follows the fillet of most possitive terminals on most cells, 18650 and 21700 alike

2 Likes

Sweet. In what ways is it better than the cropadile? Build quality? Cut quality? All of the above?

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Does it catch the chopped corners?

3 Likes

Does not catch

2 Likes

In all these ways!

3 Likes

Neither does the cropadile :rofl::rofl::rofl: fuckin little bastards end up everywhere

3 Likes

Brah! You gotta get a box! I have a very skilfully taped up box! Full of caltrops

4 Likes

This tool looks like it would be easier to make a little box for.

I need to stock up on some more supplies, this is going on the list :ok_hand: cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Yeah you gonna like it, it has cut all my corners for the past 30 some odd batteries and still cutting strong

3 Likes

@BenjaminF Hello, tried putting an order in for some items although looks like us Aussies miss out :frowning:

You think you will ship to down under in the future?

2 Likes

Hey Michael! I’m currently working on getting international shipping sorted. Shopify makes it somewhat more of a headache than it really needs to be, haha. But I hope to have good international shipping rates figured out by the end of the week, if not sooner :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

i need to be the first one to get a intl pack from u :kissing_heart: i already have a board in plan

4 Likes