🦆 Duck Battery Systems - DIY Supply Webshop

Premade P groups that can be soldered together for those that want to build a battery but don’t want to put out for a wielder

7 Likes

Im gonna need to make some more polls to gauge interest in all this stuff :sweat_smile:

To start out, I will be stocking 12s4p PCB batteries in both 18650 and 21700.

3 Likes

I still cant believe that I really had you going about “workshop gremlins”

6 Likes

Congrats bro!

2 Likes

Aren’t Redcubes for Pressfit connections on the PCB? :upside_down_face:

Also he was very drunk at that time.

3 Likes

Come again?

inb4 wellinever.gif

3 Likes

@Skyart I hope you dont mind me doxing your order contents so that we can celebrate this moment together :kissing_heart:

Thanks for being my first order! As a thank you for that, and for helping me out when I first started selling batteries, and for generally being an awesome community member, I’m throwing in a “few” extra nickel pieces for you :smirk:

16 Likes

Ahhhhhh!!! Woooooot!!! Yeeees I can’t believe I was first!! :sob::sob: this makes me so happy! Congrats bro! When I get tired of building my own batteries, for sure gonna buy them from you :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: keep up the great work and I wish you much success!

14 Likes

Congrats bro

5 Likes

I think those are bushes. However same insertion as redcubes. For Wurth, they do recommend pressfit with the correct plating, but I have been using them for years in industrial applications soldered at high currents.

1 Like

Bush terminals

In our high-vibration environment I wouldn’t trust something that is only press-fit. Soldering is a safe, reliable affixation method, and we have had great success with these bush terminals soldered onto the Kit PCB’s. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Normally, there wouldn’t be soldering involved. But it’s fine

Dang that was quick! Havnt even finished my 4th cup of coffee yet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Just ran it down to the post office for ya :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Fully aware that they pressfit, as they advertise that everywhere.

Absolutely not worth the risk of a power mains failure when a bit of solder can permanently secure it.

1 Like

I would be all over some Molicel P42A P-Groups!

2 Likes

Check me out, I know how to link two threads together. Such wow.

3 Likes

My favorite feature of discourse.

2 Likes

Now just add your URL to your profile LOL

2 Likes