🦆 Duck Battery Systems - DIY Supply Webshop

You are correct, the battery discharge leads should remain as short as possible for best performance and safety. However, I think @zero_ads meant like accessory wires in the esk8 (i.e. running your DaveGaX or light wires from the rear of the board to the front, past the battery).

Thank you! We work really hard to make every battery as high quality as possible.

Each p-group has a 40mm wide nickel tab connecting to the next group in series. The length of each series connection is minimal (due to how the tabs lay against each other) and the cross-sectional area is more than enough for sustained power.

Thank you! These ones are specifically designed to allow the discharge fuse to be user-serviceable with minimal heat-shrink trimming. Right-to-repair is a high priority for us!

9 Likes

I need one :point_up: time to sell some stormcores
:joy:

1 Like

Planning to start accepting PayPal anytime soon? I’d love to finance one of these…

1 Like

I’ll talk to Jeff about this, PayPal has been not great for us in the past but I know lots of folks like it.

We actually just added a financing option to our site called Katapult, might be worth checking out :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Got some new stickers in! I really love this design, how about you?

14 Likes

How has it taken this long for us to make a shirt?!

13 Likes

You bulking up bro? :man_lifting_weights:

3 Likes

you wanna sell me one? my wardrobe is practically empty and @Boardnamics wont sell me one

2 Likes

I don’t have anymore ;(
How do I get my grubby hands on a DBS shirt??

2 Likes

This one is just a sample we got to see how it looks, right now we dont have plans for a production run but if there’s interest…

2 Likes

I still have the DBS sticker on the front of my board haha

2 Likes

I’d sport one.

3 Likes

I’d make my wife wear one :point_up:

6 Likes

How much would it cost for a dick-duck one?

2 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

No.

1 Like

You spelled Yes wrong

3 Likes

At no cost? I’ll take it :grin:

1 Like

I want a shirt :tshirt:

1 Like

I have this one