Dual TB VESC6 Heatsinks.. (D.C.)

Hello all,

Somebody requested a dual heat-sink for the newest TorqueBoards ESC (VESC6)… so I drafted it up, and finally was able to successfully CNC it. The dimensions are 152.5mm wide x 90mm long x 12.7mm (0.5inches) thick.

Each has 6 x M4 mounting holes to mount to enclosure (fins can protrude for external cooling if you so choose,) plus the 8 x M4 mounting holes for both esc’s to the heat-sink.

I am asking $40 for each dual heat-sink, and I can anodize them black for $50 total. These are made from 6061 aluminum. Let me know if you have any questions! Cheers! Pics are attached…

20 Likes

I like the chonkyness of the fins, looks like they will hold up great!

I’ll take 2 btw!

6 Likes

Thanks man! I appreciate it… Comes from a hobby grade CNC, and a mild 3D CAD background lol

4 Likes

Baller :sunglasses: this month

3 Likes

It’s never enough.

Don’t make me get a 3rd one for my friend

5 Likes

Sweet. It made it here now! Thanks for doing this @Longboardshort.

3 Likes

I’ll take a couple as well.

1 Like

May have to grab one too. Would 100% need to be placed through the enclosure of a single stack. Needs to be 7mm thick or less for most single stacks.

4 Likes

Forsure need one. Going too pm you now

2 Likes

Yo. Count me in.
I only need one but in appreciation for your time and work I’ll take 2 of them to help keep the ball rolling

Great vescs btw @torqueboards did really good with these ones

5 Likes

Wow look at that chonky boy. No one is breaking that lol

1 Like

@CiscoV nice you liking em?

5 Likes

@torqueboards
Oh brother.
100 Flawless miles on them so far “installed them last week” and so far all I can say is YES they’re great :+1:t3:
A good Heat sink is a must have if you gonna put some decent power through them but that’s expected

11 Likes

I’ll take one of these too :+1:t2:

I’ll take a black anodized one :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

full thickness is 12.7mm?

Hey everyone, sorry for delayed response, didn’t think there would be so much interest in this… but pleasantly surprised haha.

As such, the completed one in the pics was my first one, which was yesterday. Needless to say I’ll be in the basement most of today making more. I don’t have any pics of a black anodized one yet, but will in the next couple days and will include pics once I do.

@frame yes it’s 1/2” thick, but could do another version of different thickness if there is a more universally used standard for enclosures very limited in space… just give me a desired thickness of the fins/body of the heatsink and I can modify the part/CAM.

Thanks for the info, what’s the thickness excluding the fins? need to do some measurements before pulling the trigger, although a heatsink for my TBV6 is overkill for sure :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fins are just a hair under 1/4 inch, and the other part is 1/4 inch.

2 Likes